How will vasalgel change things in society?

How will vasalgel change things in society? what do you think are the changes that male birth control could bring about?

With vasalgel most men can have sex without ever getting a woman pregnant a. k. a a high incentive for men to never have children what do you think society will do when there are no children to keep the economy and society functioning healthily

Most Helpful Girl

• People will be much happier and less afriad of pregnancy. Hook up culture will sky rocket ten fold

Most Helpful Guy

• It is an extra layer of birth control but I think vast majority of people will still settle down and have kids - I reckon very little change

What Girls Said 1

• I think it will be awesome! finally guys can also take some direct responsibility when it comes to contraception! :D
    I don't think it will ever supersede condoms for protection tho

What Guys Said 2

• It will help with population control as a lot of children result from women who **forget** to take their birth control pills.

• Women will be in tears.