What are your plans for the next three days?

I know that some of you have huge plans for the next three day especially the muslims.
So what are you going to be doing for the next three days?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Today I'm working a double shift from 10am-11pm.

Tomorrow I'm getting a massage and then having a housewarming party!

Saturday I'm celebrating my anniversary. Not sure what we'll be doing, probably dinner and stuff.

What Guys Said 11

• Today I'm going to be lazy once I finish all my yard work / chores. I'll probably be lounging around doing music and going on GAG or whatever till 3AM or so.

Tomorrow some friends are trying to drag me out of my room into the world for some picnic thing. I'm probably going to work out/run before I go, and do any yard work and chores that I need to do.

Sunday I'm going to run in the morning, then lounge around and play music. I usually try and devote my Sundays to writing music.9

• Well I am working today, until 5:30 or so, then I will bike home, and eat dinner with my wife and possibly one of the boys. Then we'll sleep and in the morning go pick up vegetables, then shopping, then go to breakfast. Head home pick up our youngest and go to the Salt Lake Steam Punk Festival. Sunday we'll bike for 30 miles or so then I'll make dinner. Nothing too exciting.

• Tomorrow is my day off so I'm gonna continue remodeling my basement.

Saturday is a work day and I gotta drop off my father off the at airport at night so I have no plans

Sunday is a work day as well, after work I'm gonna work out.

• Finish off my work for the week - Nothing else concrete yet

• Nothing really, I have no plans, let it go lol, Eid Mubarak by the way.

• 1st day sleep
    2nd day wake up
    3rd day try to get out of bed

• Friday is a mystery.

Saturday, I'm working and gaming afterwards.

Sunday: Working.

• *sigh* My life is beyond boring, it's a damn routine. So no plans or fun this week.

• Sat, dinner and drinks with old married off friends

Sunday, bbq with highschool friend

• work
    work
    begin driving classes and work

• Well im actually muslim :D. I took Friday off of work to celebrate, Going to eat three meals a day and then sit back and blaze a bit. Life's good xD xD. Eid Mubarak!

What Girls Said 7

• I have the day off Friday. So, I'll watch tv and eat eggplant parm.

I work Saturday. But my boyfriend is hanging out with me after work; I'm really excited.

Sunday, I'm traveling with my sister and friend to my college town.

• It will be the weekend here, so do some gardening, shop for some warm winter clothes, see my biker mates and work on that Monday

• Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!! 😊

I'm going to the city to get some books and probably bake more cookies 😊

• I did not understand the first sentence , but i understood eid el fotr. And can you send me some cookies pleaseeee😭

• Well i hope you won't anymore because it sucks

• Yeahh 😔

• Saturday I have off soo... I'll probably sleep all day because my room stays nice and dark at my parents house, and it'll also be my last day off until Next Saturday. Gotta soak in as much sleep as I caaaan.

Sunday and Monday I work, obviously.

• It's the weekend and the kids are at their dads so I will be with friends. Dinners, drinks, the bars. The usual.

• I go to the doctor tomorrow (Friday) Saturday I might go to the movies and the mall with my friend and Sunday I'll go to church

• Work, celebrating Eid, chilling with my fam and i might go fishing.