Can transgenders can they change their vocal cords?

I seen Caitlyn Jenner and she's still talks like a male, and I was wondering if they can change there vocal cords because if you can get rid of a Adams apple doesn't that mean you can change your voice like a female or male I'm so confused.
#NoJudgeGang ♂ ♀

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• No surgery to change vocal, the only way to make their voice more feminine or masculine is through voice training.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read in article before that can not change the voice to be like a females but by use hermons for long time can change a little bit , but you know there are real woman have rough voice as a natural

0|0
    0|0
  • If they get the transition therapy before puberty then they can keep their voice high

0|0
    0|0
  • they get vocal training.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to try a female voice obsessions.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck off with your #nojudgegang you faggot lover

0|0
    0|0
    • Stfu you have to realize that gay and straight people we are the same you ass hole but we have different likes so go fucl you're self and I hope you realized that you harmed no one but you're self

• Fake is fake no matter what you do

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I'm sure with the technology we have today faggots can make themselves seem even more like something they are not.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 5

• It's hard for trans people to be able to do that. I have some trans friends and there is speech therapy available where they're able to work hard at lowering or raising their voice, but, as far as I know, no, you can't change your voice through surgery :)

1|1
    0|0
  • they can never be the opposite gender..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of. I think with time her voice will become more feminine from estrogen and practise. How much so I'm not sure of. She looks amazing though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. I also heard that the long Caitlyn is on hormones then she will sound more like Caitlyn and less like Bruce. Guess we'll have to wait and see... Or hear

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but Bruce maintains he still likes women and all that, he just thinks he's a woman.

0|0
    0|0