How do you download music for free on a Samsung s6?

OK so I just bought anew s6 and now trying to download free music I tried going throughost mp3skull but it's not working does anyone know where I can download free music?

I find one thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• So you can afford a Galaxy S6, but you want to steal music?

Logic.

• Please tell me you listen to all the mainstream satanic music like a good brainwashed sheep. The irony would be perfect.

• That's right lol

Most Helpful Girl

• There are several apps for music downloading. You could also copy a youtube video link and paste it at www.youtube-mp3.org
    Honestly, the most easy way to listen to music I think is on Spotify. Free Spotify sucks, but premium is great. It costs a little bit of money, but you can listen to anything and you support artists ofcourse.

What Guys Said 5

• Just like @Avalon4 said, PAY FOR THE MUSIC. Musicians are the most underpaid people in the entertainment industry because primarily young people feel the need to STEAL their music. It's a shame that these artists bust their ass and give their life to entertaining others yet still have to work regular jobs because certain people feel the need to steal from them.

• Go to YouTube. Copy the link and go to www.youtube-mp3.org and paste the link and download it.

• Pay for the music, the artists don't work for free.

• Use mp3juice website

• times are a changing, i remember in the year 1999/2000 people were just pirating like crazy and now its back in style to pay for stuff again. Who knew people want to be honest in this day and age :D

What Girls Said 3

• I don't, I pay for a streaming service. I do not support illegally downloading music.

• mp3juices
    mp3li. net

• maybe try vibeclouds. net?