Why am I so irritated?

I am annoyed when people of my family are around, talking... I don't now all the little noises they make just annoy me. So I get mean, or cold with them. And I have no idea what could lead me to be like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's weird, I'm exactly the same way. I thought I was the only one.

I haven't managed to solve the problem. I've been like, completely emotionally numb for a long time and I can never identify what it is I'm feeling so I can't deal with it. I read in a book that the cause could be a latent anger that you're not conscious of. When I read that I physically felt like a weight was lifted from my chest. I still have problems tolerating my parents but that took the edge off for some reason and I felt like I was on to something. I guess there was some incident in the past where my parents wronged me that my conscious mind forgot but is tormenting me unconsciously.

So it's not gone but it's better. If you do manage to find the solution, will you let me know?

• Of course, definitely :)
      But I have pondered on it for a really long time and I really can't find the cause. I also thought that it could be because of some repressed memories. So I tried to recall things on my own but it does not work like that... You can't bring back to your consciousness what you have subconsciously fought so hard to drive away from it.
      What book did you read that in?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably that's nothing good. Maybe you could visit psychologist?:/

What Guys Said 2

• Have you tried meditation, i find that when i am stressed and tired that just spending a few minutes in meditation help calm my mind and body. Give it a try, see how you feel, no harm in trying

• I don't know how to meditate...

• I did it last night... I did not think it would work this well!! Thank you :)

• Wow, that's awesome, glad that it has helped you. Your meditation will get better as time improves... just keep at it. It has helped me a lot in my life... take care

• When you are tired or stressed - The slightest thing irritates you

What Girls Said 0