Girls, do I look like the party type?

I was curious cause i went to a gas station last night and there was a crazy party accross the street not that i wanted to join it but would people view me as weird

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• You don't... but who cares?

I've never seen only 'party looking people' at parties - that would make it predictable and boring.

• I think so, yeah.

• You don't but some of the biggest partiers don't look that way

• Anyone can go to a party?

• You look like a guy who puts his heart into studying to make a good future for himself , instead of wasting time , energy and money on partying.😊. I don't view that as weird at all!!

• No but that's ok there is nothing really out there in parties. Your better off meeting a girl somewhere eles. You don't want a crazy party girl anyways that would rather be at a party then be with you.

• You look quiet and subdued

• Nope, you don't.

• No. You do not.

• i dont hink so. you look kinda nerdy and indoorsy to me.

• uh not really

• didn't think so either probably if i got a invite i would reject it some people aibt got no damn morals when it comes to stuff like that