What's your opinion?

Hey guys so I am Hispanic but most of the time people think I am indian or Arab. I feel that indian people are beautiful but from the things I have seen on GAG most guys find them unattractive so does that make me unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you saying that about yourself? Just cause most guys find them unattractive doesn't mean anything. You gotta get rid of this thinking and realize that we are all beautiful in our own ways. Ignore them and keep being yourself, cause I'm sure you're very beautiful :) Never tone down yourself just to please people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pff I'm Arab and people always mistake me for Mexican lol

What Guys Said 3

• no it does not. fuck what you see on the internet, only take reality into true perspective of your life and yourself.

• Not really, you can be attractive regardless where you're from, but some people might not approach you if they are biased towards Indians or any other race.

• People say the same thing to me. Hey you look like an Arab, hey are you Indian? I don't really care but I guest all Hispanic haves a little bit of Arab in them If you check into history.

What Girls Said 1

• -____- No it doesn't, someone else's opinion is not fact