If you have messages.. and notifications.. on gag.. which one do you open first? and why?

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Notifications.
    Half the time I don't even wanna see what the messages say haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Generally my messages first, since only a small group of good friends message me.
    But I read all posts behind a notification and in 95% of cases I'll post an answer.
    One thing that is weird - curious if you also have the issue: often I get notification for 4 new posts, but when I open the question only 1 or 2 are marked as "new". The others are there but you have to recognize whet opinions or comments you hadn't seen yet :-(

0|0
    0|0
    • that sucks.. no.. that happens to me too sometimes..

• Probably a bug :-)
      It keeps us sharp though haha!

• haha.. yes...

• I just go straight down the list yo

0|0
    0|0
  • Messages.

Since those would typically be from people
    who need more specific aid, than what a simple
    opinion on a question could provide. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • I get like 1 message a year and that is GAG wishing me a happy birthday.

1|0
    0|0
    • aww... cute.. or not.. i m confused..

• It's just the truth. Maybe the truth is cute, I don't know.

• Messages first as they are 99% personal messages from friends I have made. Anything else takes second place.

However, I'm trying to get into the habit of opening other social media first. There are always the most important messages there! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Notifications first, As 99.999999999999999999999% of the messages I receive are from G@G reminding me to select MH.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahaha... that used to happen to me too..

• Messages. I barely if ever get them anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I check the messages because that means someone wants something specific from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Notifications first mostly to upvote them.

Messages at last usually, i don't like GaG PM system on mobile.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know.. gag pm sucks everywhere..

• I open the messages first, because it must be pretty important since i never get messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always open up ur LUV letters first if possible ma Indian cutie 😘

0|0
    0|0
    • haha.. cute..

• Show All
    • umm... i dont know what you are saying.. what is yellow pickle?

• Lel i guess u dont need to know ma silly indian cutie ;P
      What matters the most now is that im opening ur LUV letter first and foremost atm 😘

• Notifications first because they are simpler to answer... then messages

0|0
    0|0
  • messages first :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Notifications... so I see the bad news first, then messages...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Depends.

If I had messaged someone and was anticipating a reply from them, I'll check messages first. If I hadn't messaged anyone first, I'll check my notifications first.

Because when I don't message someone first, the message is usually a waste of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • For messages I usually go in chronological order - the person who messaged me first should get a reply first, for notifications on opinions or questions I usually look at the ones that seem most interesting first

0|0
    0|0
  • Notifications, I honestly forget about private messages and most times I can't even answer them on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Notifications :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Either. The order isn't important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Notifications.. first 😃

0|0
    0|0
    • haha.. cool

• Because it's not that often that I get notifications... And I almost always have a message when I get here... Sooo yeah lol.. I'm more curious as to what the notification is

• Notifications it is. Why? Notifications are responses to posts which everybody can read, hence appropriate. Messages are somewhat private and sometimes indecent or simply crap

0|0
    0|0
  • Notifications, because I get them more often

0|0
    0|0