Has anybody noticed there are way more teens on gag now?

I Kinda just noticed the other day that there are a lot more teens on gag now, it seems like it used to be mainly people aged 18-35 asking and answering questions with a few exceptions of course, but I feel like there are a lot more teens here now... anybody else noticed this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because the concept is teenish. Why did we register GaG? For sex topics. Who loves sex the most? Teens ! :D

What Guys Said 7

• Yes but not all them under 18 are teens and some of them are guys with
    girls accounts and some are adults trying to do things they know are wrong
    I highly respect all people i give them all advice and have no problem now
    some mean ones are the ones whose not real or just here to troll..

• It's the summer time which mean school is out. You can have more peers now. :D

• It may be the same as for me. I was going to disappear, while I was revising, a couple of months ago. It got to the point where I couldn't cram any more, so just started to enjoy myself, which included being here. I think as soon as GCSE and A-levels over, there's nothing to keep teens away. With summer coming, too, there may be more "Rate-me" questions.

• Exactly. It comes to something when a 15 year old is the voice of maturity and experience on a site...

• well you broke my streak of not being anon for a month but yes lots of teens are on here now cause a lot of them have questions about stuff they are too embarrassed to ask their IRL friends and want many peoples advice.

• summer break maybe you all have a lot more time I don't know

• Yes. It is
    Because teenagers are curious about everything. I guess.

What Girls Said 4