Have you ever came across a female who's above 60 year old and being over 6' in height?

I'v been around almost 1/4 century on this planet... and i hardly remember any grandma being over 6'.
sure it's uncommon for a female being over 6' but i've seen young gals being over 6' a bunch of times... but i don't remember any >60 yo being over 6... o_O

so have u ever came across any?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• As you get older you become shorter because your spine begins to curve it is why they hunch over can't walk too far without cans and have back problems

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No not really lol - but people around the globe are actually getting taller and taller with every generation, I think it's just another step in evolution I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Julia Child was over 6'.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I tend to a lot of short elderlies. Never the tall ones. They probably didn't live long.

0|0
    0|0
    • so taller people have a shorter lifespan?

• Closest I saw was 5'8 .

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a very few in my 38 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know this old guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The mother of my granny is ~5'8-9" and she is 80+
    It is very taller than an average lady in India which is only 5'0" according to a report by National Institute of Nutrition.

She could even lift and slam males in her young days O_O

0|0
    0|0
    • U mean a lady her age is 5' by average?

• Show All
    • and i believe most ladies her age r possiby within 4'-range

• Maybe. But most of them might be dead already. :/

• I get your point and I do think people are getting taller but I have seen plenty of very tall older women. Remember by the time someone is 60 they have typically lost at least an inch of height.

0|0
    1|0
  • I imagine they have back problems at that point in their life so there might be some around but they aren't going to be standing tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sigourney Weaver...
    Susan Anton...

0|0
    0|0