Have you ever came across a female who's above 60 year old and being over 6' in height?

I'v been around almost 1/4 century on this planet... and i hardly remember any grandma being over 6'.
sure it's uncommon for a female being over 6' but i've seen young gals being over 6' a bunch of times... but i don't remember any >60 yo being over 6... o_O

so have u ever came across any?

Most Helpful Guy

• As you get older you become shorter because your spine begins to curve it is why they hunch over can't walk too far without cans and have back problems

What Girls Said 6

• No not really lol - but people around the globe are actually getting taller and taller with every generation, I think it's just another step in evolution I don't know

• Julia Child was over 6'.

• No. I tend to a lot of short elderlies. Never the tall ones. They probably didn't live long.

• so taller people have a shorter lifespan?

• Closest I saw was 5'8 .

• Only a very few in my 38 years.

• I only know this old guy.

What Guys Said 4

• The mother of my granny is ~5'8-9" and she is 80+
    It is very taller than an average lady in India which is only 5'0" according to a report by National Institute of Nutrition.

She could even lift and slam males in her young days O_O

• U mean a lady her age is 5' by average?

• and i believe most ladies her age r possiby within 4'-range

• Maybe. But most of them might be dead already. :/

• I get your point and I do think people are getting taller but I have seen plenty of very tall older women. Remember by the time someone is 60 they have typically lost at least an inch of height.

• I imagine they have back problems at that point in their life so there might be some around but they aren't going to be standing tall.

• Sigourney Weaver...
    Susan Anton...