How would you react if you were out at some formal event and someone accidentally spills wine or juice on your suit or dress?

You are dressed very well and formally and someone accidentally spills juice or wine on your suit or dress. There is a good chance it will leave a stain too.

How do you react?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it was an accident. I might be annoyed but I wouldn't get mad at them. I'd ask for some club soda at the bar and go into the bathroom to do damage control. No big deal.

What Girls Said 7

• I would probably cry.

Not in front of anyone but I would immediately go home. I have intense social anxiety and I feel awkward enough in those situations without an added thing that I'd think drew attention to me. I'd feel idiotic and just go home.

• I would be pissed but hey things happen... Unless it's clear that some jackass or shallow b*tch did it on purpose I'd let it go.

• You know that gasp of surprise and a slight hint of kind smile? That and then if the person apologizes, then I would smile and say, "It's okay."

Something like this happened to me. Except, it was not juice.

• I'd be dropping dem F bombs 😡

• It's chill man. It's an accident, I can't blame them.

• Earlier on in the evening I'd be really pissed but if its nearly at the end of the night fuck it.

• Pissed, especially if it was an expensive dress that I liked

• What if he tried to help get it out for you and apologized for it?

• That would be fine like they didn't mean it but if they were doing something stupid thats when id mostly be really mad. If it waz an honest mistake an he tried to help it would be cool.

What Guys Said 6

• I would be okay about it - Off to restroom to wash stain off.

• It's difficult for me to take things seriously, and get pissed at these types of things.

I'd have a few seconds of "Damn, my suit is ruined..." Then just get over it.

• just in a monotone voice say "you stained my suit" and see if they are going to offer to replace it or if we're going to have to do it the hard way...

• I'd return the favor.

• Keep my cool and go about the evening as if it hadn't happened. What's the point of dressing well if your behavior can't match?

• It depends on how they react first. Most likely it was unintentional. No point in getting upset. Anger won't take the stain out. It would be nice to offer to get it cleaned though or to just get a new one.