Your opinion on feminism?

I agree with the definition, but it should focus on both genders equally; well an then there's Anita Sharkeesan

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer supporting gender equality. Feminism has been overtaken by crazy women trying to elevate themselves over men. It pisses me off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Anita Sarkashian is insane.

• nah, just got a victim complex.
      And the fun thing is she's washed up and old news. She and zoe quinn lost all legitimacy during gamergate. And so did the whole press too.
      Honestly it was all pretty funny

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• Judging by what I've seen for feminism, I'd say it's complete bullshit. The whole idea that women are fighting for equality sounds a lot like nonsense depending on which mouth it comes out of. Would I want equality? Sure. There's no harm to me and I certainly feel women would benefit from it. Why not? fair paychecks, nonexistent double standards, equal political stand. Heck guys would benefit to. Shave your arms, wear something cute, have the ability to cry or complain without looking like a little bitch. Gender equality is a win-win scenario.

However, if speeches about feminism comes out of the wrong mouth, it sounds a lot more like "women are better than men". For example, at the age of 18, every male must sign up for the united state draft while women are excluded. Feminists theoretically should argue that they should be forced to sign up as well. I have yet to hear one single women go "I wanna sign up. WOMEN POWER". Men have to do it but we don't HAHA LOSERS! You can't be a feminist if you embrace the positives of a male but reject the negatives of a male. They're trying to get all the positives of a male and leave us with just shit.

Plus on another note, I don't really think gender equality is 100 percent possible. It's so ingrained into our heads not just males but females. Families husband AND WIFE who have babies. How do we classify humans? WE classify them as boy or girl. boys get the toys, trucks, and lots of blue. They're roughed up a lot, taught that big boys don't cry while females are wrapped in gentle feathers of pink giggliness. Princess, dolls, tea party, braiding hair, and make up. From the moment we are born, we classify ourselves between male and female. From day one, we already tell our future generations there exists only male and female and they are different. girls are weaker (which in real life i have found to be false because I have yet to win an arm wrestle with anybody) guys are tougher and little details. If we want equality, we have to teach our kids that we are humans and there is no difference in how we view each other. no discernible difference.

Well that's my view of feminism anyways. Very in depth and I wish to play games now. So..

• My view on feminism is that it should continue to exist, as i believe in equal rights for women, but it doesn't have my full backing, because in that simple definition of what feminism is, comes with it a whole host of other issues concerning what the problems actually are, and how to actually solve them. It's not simply a word that means "equal rights for women". If that were the case, then yeah, i'd be a feminist today. The issue is that in this quest to find equal rights, they get the interpretation of some very key "problems" incorrect in my view... and since there is little room for a nuanced stance within the feminist camp from my experience, I'm not quite invested in their cause... not enough to label myself as a feminist. Besides, doing so would go against one of my core philosophies in life, which is to listen to all but follow none. That's partly why i switched to an independent voter a few years back. Today, I merely remain tolerant of feminists right to exist and express their opinions... but i won't follow them, nor will i call myself one

• Feminism has importance in some places and it focuses on female issues. Nothing wrong with that but male issues also needs to be attended.

It would be interesting to see what the reaction would be if a "Masculism" movement started that would be the same thing as feminism but from the male perspective.

• The definition of feminism is equality for both genders although I don't see a lot of things about males and if it's for that reason it really shouldn't have female in the title

• *certain places of the world.

• I recently saw a post saying how most men are rapists then she claims to be a feminist. I personally think most people who claim to be feminists are feminazis

• I would egalitarian neither supporting extreme feminism or feminist hating

• Gender equality is good but the agenda for feminism is skewed. Only takes some crazies to ruin it for everyone.

• I think modern day feminism is a cult.

I'm a humanist and all for gender equality, but there's no way I'm buying the "if you're for gender equality, then you're a feminist" bullshit.

• it's a simple "with me or against me" logic they use to justify their hate towards men.

• Feminists are all hypocrites.

http://t.qkme.me/3s18jh.jpg

• I support the equality between men and women, and I will leave it there.

• Feminism isn't focused on one gender, it's against sexism itself.

• The movement and even a damn senator have rallied behind that mattress girl chick who basically has so much overwhelming evidence showing that not only was she not raped and but she was even sexually aggressive towards the guy yet everyone still is attacking him while rewarding her. It's really really hard to believe the whole thing about them not being feminists when entire college chapters of feminists clubs and even members of government that identify as feminists are ok with false rape as long as the one being hurt is a guy.