People using fake acounts to be sexists?

sometimes it seems that some question are too exagerated sexists to be true. It seems like people are using fake accounts trying to prove that guys are sexists in general. some of them are indeed, but sometimes it seems so exagerated... like, this post about woman futball, i just can't take it serious and believe it is a normal guy posting it

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• It’s possible but it’s not unrealistic that someone would post those things without using a fake account. You can’t just assume that due to your definition of a “normal guy”, it’s completely impossible for a guy to use a real GAG account and create exaggerated sexist posts.

• Damn dude, don't give dumbasses ideas!!!

• i dont think i am giving dumb idea, since it seems that most people are already using it. soon i will leaave this site...

• Not "dumb idea", I said don't give dumbness ideas, meaning don't give dumb people more ideas!

• Dumbasses* dammit.. sorry auto correct

What Guys Said 4

• I would agree with you on that but I think it is across the board people pushing their own agendas using false accounts

• yeah... but this is happening in both sides... I've seen several questions made by men being extremely sexists.. but I've also seen some crazy women being morons and extermely sexists as well... Also, I'm seeing some more subtle invented stories that are clearly made up by some women (?) trying to make us look as sexists and all that... just do what I do, Ignore them... and let them drown in their sorrow XD

• I am a fake account

• Yeah, I think it's pretty common for that to happen. It's so obvious.