Why is 50 shades of grey the biggest talked abour movie in cosmopolitan magazine?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've not read that book but have heard from every woman who has read it that it's subtle yet erotic. Women who liked it are those who like to be liberated and yet feel dominated and controlled at the same time :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. I hated the book, so I didn't wanna watch the movie.

What Guys Said 6

• It was aimed at that cosmo market - Young women between 25 and 40

• I AM ABOUT TO GO TO TOWN ON THIS POST

Because SOME women are so HYPOCRITICAL. Christian Grey in the book LITERALLY changes ana while she is sleeping, that is sexual assault. Next time a woman says that to me I will laugh so hard and not care. Christian throws temper tantrums when ana doesn't answer his calls or messages, this is controlling and abusive because he is entitled, which is why I am some what abusive. Society tells me that I can own you.

• Women like to be dominated. And that's super illegal and taboo in this age of "rape culture"

• Because single middle aged women love that shit.

A lot of married women too

• Those magazines indulge bullshit, what better subject then than 50 shades? lol

• Your first mistake was reading cosmopolitan...

What Girls Said 3

• Probably because it's the first overtly "sexy" movie there's been in a long time and there are several stances the magizine can take on the topic and issues it can explore.

• It was highly controversial. I didn't read it myself, but I've heard there are forms of abuse in the book. I can't speak for that myself as I haven't read it.

• Because they are both trashy.