Do You Pick Your Nose (Be Honest)?

While I was in traffic today, I looked to the car next to me... and the dude was literally picking his nose and eating is boogers! He was about in his 40s!

So... it got me to make this question. Do you still pick your nose? Do you pick and eat your boogers? Think that is disgusting? Let's hear it... and be honest!

• I pick my nose
  • I pick my nose and eat my boogers
  • That's gross! I do not do that!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. If I have something in there, I'll just use a tissue because I'm too much of a germaphobe.

Most Helpful Guy

• now that i actually think about it, i hardly ever pick my fucking nose. dont get me wrong i used to a lot but i have new habits now, i blow my nose clean in the sink. wow i haven't stuck my finger up my nose in a long ass time hahaa.

What Girls Said 5

• I pick it, sure. I certainly don't eat my boogers.

• Yeah you're suppose to clean your nose and wash your hands.

• I blow my nose in the shower in times.
    Ummm I have a pet peeve when people blow their nose dry.. I do not like the sound and I correlate the sound with that dry feeling, and I do not like picking. lol. :) It is complicated... O_O

• Nahhh dirty hands n shit no thanks XD but my ex boyfriend picked his A LOT and ate them XD

• Yupp , just not in public.

What Guys Said 7

• Burger have like 30grams of protein bro! thats why you aren't getting any gains! everyone knew Ronnie Coleman got his size from eating his, and other peoples mucus!

• I mean. I guess I do... But usually never even notice and it's (honestly) rare...
    And I'm DEFINANTLY never feasting on anything in there (EEEEWWWW)
    But so Yea... I do... Rarely... Mostly so my boogers don't come hanging out when im talking to a pretty lady...

• Yeah, how else can I clear my nose out?

• No I stopped when I was in the 3rd grade.

• He must have been mentally challenged.

• HAhahaah more girls pick then guys XD

• Not when you consider the ratios, 9:10 guys are nose pickers but only 6:10 girls pick their nose.

• I ain't letting the boogers accumulate and dry up in my nostril but I'm certainly not going to eat it afterwards. Gross.