If you where offered your same job in another country but 3 times more pay would you move?

• Yes, I would I could do with a pay rise. I am not that dedicated to my home town/country. I don't care what place I had to move to.
  • It would depend. I would not move to an unsafe or dangerous country but if I was going to be safe I would move no matter what country it is.
  • It would be a hard decision for me as I would want the extra money but I also don't want to leave my home country.
  • No I would not move, I love it where I live, I love my country and that is more important than the extra money for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A because i really want to leave the USA.

• What don't you like about the place? and where do you want to move to?

• I don't like how big the USA is. Like you can't travel to other countries easily here. I would love to move to Europe. Wouldn't matter to much on which country in Europe. I just like the idea on how you have better chances to walking to place and the public transportation they have. It would be interesting to see every country there.

• From what I understand in many places in Europe Espically Germany I think many people have no need for a car at all because the public transport is so good

Most Helpful Guy

• For about one year to check it out then back to USA

• Not the Middle East Sweden I would

• Well I heard rumours Sweden has the most feminists in the world

• I have heard it as well, I still won't to go visit my home land though one day

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not moving anywhere out of country.

• I would never leave my home and where I grew up permanently. I love to travel but my home will always be home an have the people I love. Money is not worth that for me.

• I didn't have a choice in moving to another country for my job. I did it, it was difficult, and I miss my home country.

• it's not all about the money, but i would consider moving if it's safe, and easy to meet new people rather than somewhere very isolated

• I realise it is not all about the money that is why I have options there to represent that and yes I can understand about the isolated thing.

• I voted B. I would definitely move UNLESS that country is dangerous or unsafe

• I'd start packing.

What Guys Said 5

• It would depend on the country.

If it was something like Australia, UK, or similar, then I would absolutely move.

If it was, like, Youregonnadiekstan, then not a chance.

• Fair enough so any country with a high standard of living you would move.

• Yes, pretty much. I hope that doesn't sound shallow, but being able to provide a more comfortable life for a family would be a major selling point.

That would include more than just the money, though. It would have to be a developed country, so the kids would have access to good schools, and quality health care.

That's why I would standards as far as the country were concerned.

• That is not shallow at all. I understand, providing a comfortable life for your family is important. Everyone wants to be able to live a comfortable life style, send their kids to good schools, afford to be able to run heating in their house as much as they want in winter, go on holidays every so often etc.

• I would, depending on the country. Safety wouldn't be the only factor, also culture and the level of freedom, though these are all related.

• Nope, not smart enough to learn a new language :(.

• Ohhhh yeah in a heartbeat. Show me the money!

• Depends on the country... And would it be tax free?

• Ok usually it would not be tax free.

Ok I will give you some examples

London, England
      Sydney, Australia
      Oslo, Norway
      Stockholm, Sweden
      Berlin, Germany
      Paris, France
      Rome, Italy
      Tokyo, Japan
      Beijing, China
      Bangkok, Thailand

Would you move to all those places?

• @anon1999 Excellent point! While a valid factor, I think we're straying from the original intent of @Asker's question but I like the way you think. If you have time, I'd be interested in your reasoning: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1592934-revised-see-details-what-is-more-important-eradicating-social

• @theccanyon of course ill look at it. I'll do it in just a few minutes :)