Short and Sweet. Riddle 16 Lvl Easy?

• Yes (explain how u came to conclusion)
  • No (explain why not)
Is an older one-hundred dollar bill worth more than a newer one?

*sorry everyone. Sometimes GaG erases my questions*

Most Helpful Guy

• After reading that question riddle probably about 100 times already in deep thought, I realized that you wrote it like "one-hundred" and not $100 like a normal person. That leads me to the conclusion you had something to hide in the question like a different number...
    ... like the number "one?"
    I'm guessing the 'one' refers to an actual dollar bill. And, as we all know, $100 > $1
    So the answer is yes.

Case solved. Now I have a headache from thinking too much. I think I'm just going to stop with these riddles and watch mind-numbing anime. I blame that locker question, ugh.

• Lol i would ay I'm sorry, but I'm really not. Which anime you watching or planning to watch? I haven't done an anime all nighter in a while...

What Guys Said 1

• How old are you talking? Could be a day, could be a century

• In this case, it doesn't matter. ;)

• Mine says 47 minutes and the other says 35.
      Anyway it's just a question. I wouldn't get upset for something small like that

• Actually according to my screen, urs is 43 minutes, his 42.

What Girls Said 3

• I chose yes, because If its really old and in good condition and has been looked after, its worth will only be valuable to the buyer that wants it, hence its value will be more than its original worth.

• The riddle is not there

• What's the riddle?