Does anyone else get annoyed with girls that are like this?

I don't know about all of you but I get annoyed with girls that are too annoyingly girly or that act like this. Before people start jumping down my throat let me explain. Girls that hate or get grossed out with camping. Everytime its hot they worry that their make up will melt off. If another girl likes outdoorsy stuff she says "Eww." She makes fun of other peoples appearances. She laughs at EVERYTHING. she's rude and will criticize (if you're a girl) if you're dressing casual. She constantly puts guys down. Even if they're nice guys. Its annoying. Theirs my rant. I sit next to a girl that's like this. I don't know why she wants to be my friend, honestly. I just met her on Monday. Lol I'm the opposite of her. I love camping, I love the outdoors, I dont care about my make up etc. Does anyone else get annoyed or is just me?

I'm honestly loving all these answers. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I know exactly what you mean I've come across girls like this too and they're very easy to detract you could tell just by eavesdropping onto one of their conversations. Those type of girls are so self absorbed they only think their appearance is important and nothing else and they truly don't want a nice guy. I can explain why she wants to be your quote on quote friend, she wants you to be her "friend" so she can then later introduce you to her other fake female friends and talk behind your back and back bite you, gossip girls equals back biting.

• yes. I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. This girl annoys me and she knows it.

• Sometimes I wish I was a girl just so I could beat up those type of girls lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Omylord, yas. there's these girls like that in my summer class, lets just say they've made ALLOOOTTTTT of enemies.

What Guys Said 9

• I guess it is all a matter of "personal tolerance levels", as well as - (for the opposite sex of the person in question), what you might otherwise find attractive in the person. I think it would really depend on what else I had learned about the person. I have met people I immediately hated from what I initially saw/heard from them, and then decided later they were pretty good people. And I have met people who... well - vice versa - to keep it short. IMHO - get to know the person before you make a decision. Best to you.

• I try to look at it as half full. Chances are she's an insider, since girly girls are accepted everywhere, regardless of our opinion.. so she knows things you and I wouldn't

• Honestly, I don't really find that "girly" so much as that comes off as really high maintenance.
    And, yes, it's extremely annoying. I like girls that are relatively "girly" or "cute/feminine." However, the high maintenance "eww, I don't want to get my shoes dirty" is incredibly annoying. Actually, my sister is just like this. It's why we rarely ever go camping as a family. Lol

• Ya , there is infact a special term i call them..

Motherfucking bitches.

Hate those kind of girls.

• I don't know this type of girl does sound annoying
    i dont like the fact that she makes fun of others at their expense :(

i will agree with you, she sounds annoying lol! thank god she doesn't want to be my friend

• Some people just aren't built for the outdoors! :-P

• Ya, those types annoy the shit out of me.

• I'm a guy and I honestly find it very attractive in a women for her too put all the glossy/flashy makeup on the shelf for a weekend.. natural is pure beauty in my eyes. Make-up is that for a reason.. it's made up, not the real nature of the girl.

• Would you like to build a boat... in my cabin in the woods... away from society... and girls like those.

What Girls Said 11

• That's not overly girly it's overly catty. I'm overly girly and hate camping and worry about my makeup and don't like to dress casually. But I'm not a bitch to other people. I have a friend who dresses down all the time. Good for her. As long as she's not telling me to dress down im not gonna tell her to dress up. Catty girls suck, of course they're annoying lol

• Haha I had a friend like that. Hated her but once we got to know each other we learned so much about one another. She came down to earth with us normal people

• Totally know a girl like that, and I can't stand her. The worst part is she thinks we're friends. I mean it's totally fine to be girly some of the time like you said, but when people start trying to act like Regina George it's like please just stop already you're fooling no one! And then it's frustrating because I know she's probably really insecure and it makes part of me kind of want to feel bad for her but it's just a wee bit impossible to try and feel bad when someone's that annoying. Also it's perfectly possible to get over one's insecurities without becoming a bitch, so it doesn't make me super sympathetic towards her lol. Hope she mellows out!

• There are plenty of girly girls that don't act like that. What you have described right here is a total utter flaming witch. She must have a lot of insecurities to be acting so mean.

• Yes! I can be a girly girl but I have not ever acted anything close to that lol! & She is mean. My mouth dropped the first time she talked to me. I was thinking "Gosh girls like this really exist... I thought it was only in movies."

• I don't like camping because my bed is magical and houses were invented so we don't have to be uncomfortable on purpose.

• i do i'm a girl and i love being outdoors it's peaceful for me to be outside and even in the woods i'm happy

• woah! talk about criticism... o_o

I personally get annoyed by people who get annoyed by others in such a way that they "must" criticize every single aspect... Example: the above. D:

It's simple though, do not fake to be nice to those you dislike for whatever reason.. in other words... don't be a fake friend! if you don't like her make it apparent!

• I'm not nice to her. lol I say what's on my mind and what I think, I'm not "faking" anything. She knows I don't like her. Sorry if you're taking it that way :)

• i used to know a girl who was like that its as annoying af

• Yes i do, maybe she wants to change or thinks girls that aren't like her are cool... I have friends that are like this and sometimes I realize that they are just like me regardless of our differences we both need eachother because she needs my advice and sometimes I need hers..

• my bestfriend is exactly like that, and its like hell listeing to her , its like she won't stfu , she's always says do i look fat , and i say no ur fine , and she's like ur not even looking , its verryyyy annoying

• Yeah, they are really annoying.