Is hate blind (filler) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is blind. And to maintain the balance.. hate has to be blind too.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, hate can be blind but when you see the things going on in the world
    you gotta ask yourself how can it be blind when for example how can
    a young person take a life of a 90 year old woman and commit a home
    invasion on her? How can a adult male in his 20's take advantage of
    a mentally challenged 20 year old woman when he's in his right mind
    and knows very much well what he's doing? Now in each one of my
    examples how can someone hate anyone of those persons you know
    something's not right?

• hate is blind only to the followers, to hate based on another's opinions is to blindly follow a good leader, or a leader through fear, Humans naturally show compassion, be it sickly or not, we care to care, and in all minds, actions always have a just cause that is righteous in the eye of the beholder

• Yes hate is blind but the question is how long does the hate last to become unblind?

• 'Un-blind' I like this word.. Do you think a person can hate someone all their life?

• Thanks.. I would have said no but something very bad has happened to me in my life and now I would say yes

• Hate is a very strong emotion that can drive us crazy. What do you mean in your question?

• No.. but it can be

• it can be... we don't really need a reason to think, feel or do anything.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that people have to either be taught to hate or have a reason to hate someone or something. It might be a stupid reason, but it will be a reason none the less :/

• no... it is very much NOT blind... you can even buy hate glasses now if hate becomes blurry.. ;P

• No, I don't think so. I personally think that people must at least have reasons to hate someone or something, you couldn't just hate someone or something without reasons.

• No, because you see what you hate