Do you believe that people get away with to much?

I feel that people now a days get away with anything like there barley any punishment. For example teens bullying other teens the schools barley do anything even when there evidence of bullying they still don't want to do anything. But that's one example there way more examples of this. Do you believe people get away with too much now a days? and how can we punish people when they need to be?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• "For example teens bullying other teens the schools barley do anything even when there evidence of bullying they still don't want to do anything."

You obviously go to a shit school then, no offence.

cdn.phys.org/.../uageneticist.jpeg

• I think its all the schools but my high school takes it seriously elementary schools on the other hands are ridiculous.

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely yes. I guess in my day we were less cowardly when it came to would be bullies. That or the meaning of "bully'
    " has changed. Bully used to mean someone constantly picking on someone smaller or weaker or defenseless. We just didn't put up with cowards like that. Basically would be bullied got their asses kicked. We didn't need the school staff or parents to intervene. We took care of it ourselves.

• what kind of punishment do you want on them?

• Well a better one then there is now I meant lol.

• if you have a gun, would you shoot the one's been bullying you?

• No but I would feel like killing someone if they put someone I love to kill themselves.

• No 😂 kids always have been sneaking out drinking smoking its nothing new

• I know that part we all do that but I meant with like serious stuff and no one is punishing them for it.

What Girls Said 0