What was the longest duration you kept taking bath?

It was very hot and sunny day I kept my self under the shower for almost 40 minutes! It was the longest duration I ever bathed. What was you longest duration you took bath?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• over an hour because it was a Jacuzzi tub

What Girls Said 7

• I fell asleep in one for 2 hours... It was winter and it felt like a giant warm blanket wrapped around my body, so I accidentally fell asleep! I'm such a dumb ass lol, good thing I didn't almost drown bc i'm a super deep sleeper. But its not like I was high or drunk I mean i'm 15, so I doubt I could have actually drowned.

• Tbh I think it must've been like 4-5 hours. Time flies when you're in the bath.

• I took my shower once in my bathtub during winter and I feel asleep lol approximately a 2 hour bath. That's the longest.

• 3 hours... I take baths most nights, and generally they are at least an hour and a half

• 1.5 to 2 hrs on showers but after that, i'd feel bad realized that i just wasted a lot of water XD

• I've taken like a two hour bath before, but I've only showered for max of an hour.

• 65 minutes sometimes... Lol

What Guys Said 2

• I only take showers

• Umm I have no idea.