I am 18 and with a 29 year old girl. Weird?

Recently from last few weeks I had crush on this girl and later I found out that she too has a crush on me. I thought she would be somewhere between 17 to 20 but after flirting and texting a lot she said she is 29! She doesn't look too young. It is weird? Because I am dating her...

Also we kissed
I don't understand why everyone here has younger boyfriend...

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 15 I dated a 21 year old girl but she looked quite young, when I found out about her age it was too late. Ps: I lost my virginity to her.

• *OMG. Really?

• My last girlfriend was also 5 years older than me and I lost my virginity to her.

• Yeah 100% true, I still don't know how that happened 😅😅

What Girls Said 2

• yes.. a little bit

• Not weird, not common but not weird 😆 it happens

What Guys Said 4

• What a boooiiiiiiii!!! 😂😂👏👏😘😘

• Yeah, it is a little. But as long as you both are legally adults and are making sound decisions, then all the power to the both of you. Just don't do anything stupid or rash.

• if you think it is weird then it is wrong. only see her love then you don't get this idea into your brain again :-)

• No... learn all that you can...