Hi there! What the month you were born says about you?

WARNING:This is only for fun
. I am born at December and i think that it quite matches me. Does it matches you too?
Find out here

Stop posting the months. I don't read them. I have already read them

Most Helpful Girl

• lets see... not 100% accurate

JUNE:
    Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer.
    Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol a lot of these things are either generic or open to interpretation so could apply to pretty much everyone. i guess mine matches me to a degree, however there were some things that were dead wrong.

• Obviously duh! That's why i put a WARNING

What Girls Said 11

• APRIL:
    Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional.
    Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.

About 70% of that is true I believe xD

• SEPTEMBER:
    Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people’s mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive.
    Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

A few are accurate.

• OCTOBER:
    Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of
    what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

True, except that I am indecisive. Making me angry is difficult. And I am not always making friends, I only have two real friends.

• AUGUST:
    Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make
    friends.

It is right about almost everything, especially the part that says Loves to dream. Thats quite true. Eternal dreamer right here lol!

• SEPTEMBER:

"Must control oneself when criticizing." "Stubborn." "Likes to criticize"
    Alright.. Maybe it's not TOO far off... ;D

• Though i dont agree with some i'll post mine:
    NOVEMBER:
    Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciates praises.
    High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.

• im may. some things are right, but most are not.
    never read that before. pretty cool :)

• I was born in February and well, the creative part is true the rest not so much for me

• I was born in August and it is 80 - 90% correct but not completely correct.

• Did you read my WARNING? it implies that it is not 100% accurate

• I know it can't be completely accurate, I'm just saying that for me, it's not accurate.

• Lol at first I was like "Wow, February actually sounds pretty accurate to me!" but then I read some of the other months and they were all rephrasing the same thing. I love horoscope-ish things and all, but dang, I can see why others don't.

• I'm February and it matches well

What Guys Said 6

• February:
    Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp.
    Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

Why does this describe me so accurately lmao. This is me so well, I've had a teacher actually use this to get to know me. When asked how she gets so close to students, she pulled this up and said, "Hamilton (me) is a great example of how this stuff sometimes works."

• JUNE:

• This is pretty close lolFEBRUARY:

• I'll copy and paste what i think is true,

FEBRUARY:
    Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Loves freedom. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily Dislike unnecessary things. stubborn. Sharp. Loves leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions

• Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets.
    Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be
    quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

My month has a LOT of text , and about 99% is true lol

• December and 90% correct