If you could change one thing you did in the past 24 hours what would it be?

You can change one thing from the past day, what will you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I would have been less interested in hanging out with my ex-best friend as I would have realized she would cancel on me at the first opportunity.

• Sending a picture because I didn't get what I was supposed to and I'm peeved by it. Granted it wasn't an exchange situation, so I didn't have to send mine, but I did it 'cause I felt like being generous and then got screwed over. 😤 men.

• Lol get a signed contract next time so everyone knows who's sending what :P
      Maybe he didn't have much to show :o

• Not procrastinate a lesson I'm teaching. Help prepare my son better for his taekwondo test. Not yell at my daughter. Run an extra 20 minutes at the gym. I'd clean the house. Not eat 2 coffee cakes and 4 cookies.

• I wouldn't have slept so late. I'm almost done a 13 hour shift and I've only slept 3 hours last night 😫

• Maybe not eating those cookies and chocolate...

Maybe.

• Why? And that's a BIG maybe lol

• Nah you enjoyed it lol it's okay you can tell the truth, it's safe place :D

• Oh, I enjoyed them thoroughly. Fudge-covered cookies, yes, please.

• I won't go on freeway after 2 pm

• What happened? Traffic or accident?

• Hell ya lol. I might start a webpage on road bullying and ask people to submit in their links. I'm soo passionately vengeful right now.

• Ooh I like it when you're passionately vengeful! haha we can change road bullying one step at a time!

• omg I can barely remember what happened yesterday !! My memory is terrible >.<

• Go to bed early instead of staying up late playing video games lol

• Not going to hang out with my cousin. Because I'm starting to feel like she only hangs out with me when her other friends are busy

• I wish I didn't flirt with the guy I like. Im stupid when I try to flirt...

• Eating those munchkins I just had

• Not eat fast food.. i feel disgusting

• I wouldn't have slept with him yet..

• You don't see it going anywhere or just wanted to wait longer?

• I would've waited longer..

• Go be with my grandma in the hospital as she found out she has cancer for the third time in two years.

What Guys Said 6

• One thing I would change is the two hour nap I took today from twelve to two P. M. Now, I'm wide awake and I have to wake up at four A. M. tomorrow for work. Lovely.

Other than that, I have nothing I could change. One thing I hate doing is thinking back in the past and creating scenarios of how things could have changed and then getting depressed about how we can't go back in time.

But thinking back 24 hours is no big deal.

• Drink one can of Monster at 11PM instead of 3. I ended up in @Kennedy_t18's position of playing games until 4 in the morning. :P

• Haha that sounds like a disaster lol at least you had fun with the games :P

• I should have eaten more ice cream

• Call someone earlier

• Not making an eye contact with a girl which made me slip out of my bike

• i would say sorry to my older sister..