Why are women so much more competitive in sports than men?

It's the reason why ESPN focuses so much on womens sports. It seems women always try to out-do each other in sports. Just a simple backyard game of football leads to chaos and taking it too seriously with women. With 1 on 1 basketball, women try to out-do each other. In professional sports, all of the chaos and brawls are from female sports, because women are too competitive and aggressive. Men aren't like this at all. Most men admit they're not as good at sports as their friends and are passive on the field. It's the reason why there are no chaos or brawls in men's sports. Men are more mature about this. Why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no... men are way more competitive and that is why they have better more interesting games.

ESPN focuses on girl sports because it's a societal motivation to push or force "girl power" down our throats.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• Again with the "reversing roles" questions?
    It's obvious you're describing men, instead of women.
    Women are as competitive as men, the problem I see with men, that leads to brawls and stupid decisions, is the cockiness and arrogance. I feel like most players want to look better in front of the cameras, you know, look manly, instead of focusing on winning the freaking game.
    Men are more competitive against each other, women are more competitive in the sport, I mean, men focus on being better than the other player, while women focus on being better than the other team, I don't know if it makes sense.

• Hey it's the I am using FACTS anonymous dude! Long time no see buddy! Yeah you are are still wrong it's the other way around

• Lol WNBA? I didn't even know that existed till 2 weeks ago.

• Women's basketball is the only female sport which gets no attention.

• What are you talking about its the most competitive sport out there?

• dunno which sport you have been watching...

• Easy! Because their sweat smells way better! Any other probing question?