Do you have multiple accounts on gag?

Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Why risk the ban? I have nothing to hide, and any GaG admin or moderator if they choose to investigate me will find I've been a good girl. :)

However, I can see why people make a new account, fearing what they say when asking questions might be correlated to their primary account (ie. making a profile within a different age group).

What I am seeing lately though are guys making new accounts posing as females. I think this is to favour their viewpoints for unpopular viewpoints among women (making it look like women to women), a loophole to put men's comments before the women's, and easy MH points for each account.

I wish GaG had a something in their report dropdown menu that the profile is suspected to be a sock account. I've tried to do that a few times, but there was nothing applicable to report what I saw so I left it, knowing very well they were breaking terms of service.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't, because it's against the site rules.

• No, can't you be banned for that?

• Yeah, if they catch you, you can get banned, but you can just create a new account, so there's not much penalty for that xD

• No I don't and I think people really have no life if they do make multiple accounts. Plus the admins will catch them because it all comes from the same IP address so they will eventually get banned.

• Nope, but I do have one on the Spanish version of this site, if that even counts.
    I don't use it nearly as often as this one even though it could help me practice Spanish. It's hilarious when I translate that site to English, though xD

• Nope just this one

• Nope. I can barely keep up with this one lol

• Nope i don't

• No. I had an account that got deleted, and I had 4 other ones that I deactivated.

What Guys Said 10

• I have two I created a false one in my sister's name to see what my profile and posts looked like from outside ( vain or what?) - I never used it for anything else.

• I don't, I don't see a reason for that xD

• No I barely have enough time for this one. I know I'm addicted (and knowing is the first step right?) but there's no need to take it that far.

• No, I do not.

• Who has time for that?

• No that would be exhausting... if I really need to I just go anon.

• One and only one.

Having more than one screams "CATFISH"

• No, why spread the Xper points around?

• Nope - - --

• Not have enough time to do these Bullshits