What is better being youthful and broke or older and having money?

I'm very young and I am living it up on the weekends and I love my life in that regards. Their are times though I wish I could see my future post college self and enjoy a day in settled life with a wife, maybe a kid, and a well paying professional job. So for those of you settled down in professional careers what did you enjoy more the college years, or settled down life, or the family/professional life.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't that how it usually works anyway? I'm older make more money but I also spend more so I have less anyway , don't ever have a family and kids if you still want to have a lot of money when you're older

0|0
    0|0
    • Well yeah 21 to 23 all the energy but no money, 27 to 30 a little energy but still savig money, 40 hopefully a good job but dont have the urge to go out as much. My dad told me this and its a lesson I though about a lot.

• I enjoyed my youth the best even with out much money, my late twenties I started doing a lot real fast and had the energy all the way through as long as kept up with my motivation and goals, now I'm losing motivation

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Young, wild and free, also broke lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Being youthful and broke.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• If you're youthful, you still have time to unbroke yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • True but its a set deal inhave 3 to 4 years I knkw I will be broke and once I graduate hopefully I'll be set.

• Good luck then, dude.

• they will both be equally great since can't be carefree forever and can't just become an adult to fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 21 and do not participate in the "party college years." With my personality I will definitely enjoy having a stable career after finishing college in a more settled environment more with a partner for life. I am not having children though, helping to raise my own sibling is enough for me in this life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Older and having money... I already did that other shit when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm still 21 and the bar life is fun but I do hope post college life is better and more settled.

• Enjoy it while it lasts!