What is better being youthful and broke or older and having money?

I'm very young and I am living it up on the weekends and I love my life in that regards. Their are times though I wish I could see my future post college self and enjoy a day in settled life with a wife, maybe a kid, and a well paying professional job. So for those of you settled down in professional careers what did you enjoy more the college years, or settled down life, or the family/professional life.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't that how it usually works anyway? I'm older make more money but I also spend more so I have less anyway , don't ever have a family and kids if you still want to have a lot of money when you're older

• Well yeah 21 to 23 all the energy but no money, 27 to 30 a little energy but still savig money, 40 hopefully a good job but dont have the urge to go out as much. My dad told me this and its a lesson I though about a lot.

• I enjoyed my youth the best even with out much money, my late twenties I started doing a lot real fast and had the energy all the way through as long as kept up with my motivation and goals, now I'm losing motivation

What Girls Said 2

• Young, wild and free, also broke lol

• Being youthful and broke.

What Guys Said 4

• If you're youthful, you still have time to unbroke yourself.

• True but its a set deal inhave 3 to 4 years I knkw I will be broke and once I graduate hopefully I'll be set.

• Good luck then, dude.

• they will both be equally great since can't be carefree forever and can't just become an adult to fast.

• I am 21 and do not participate in the "party college years." With my personality I will definitely enjoy having a stable career after finishing college in a more settled environment more with a partner for life. I am not having children though, helping to raise my own sibling is enough for me in this life.

• Older and having money... I already did that other shit when I was younger.

• I'm still 21 and the bar life is fun but I do hope post college life is better and more settled.

• Enjoy it while it lasts!