Should no one from the clinton and bush family be allowed to run for president?

I know they can run for president if they want to. But america shouldn't be run with royal families. Also considering they pretty much have the path paved for them to become president already. It Leaves the small guys out

My guess its going to be hillary clinton vs jeb bush in the general election. And that just makes me sad

Most Helpful Girl

• What about the Kennedys? They have been in politics and running things forever.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree it is probably not the most appetising of prospects but there will always be political dynasties. In politics you have to have money and connections to get to the top. My US history is rubbish I presume two Georges first blood relations to get president - Bobby Kennedy probably would have done it if he wasn't assassinated.

• Okay bit of research
      George W. Bush (the 43rd president) is the son of George Bush (the 41st president).

John Quincy Adams (the 6th president) was the son of John Adams (the 2nd president).

Benjamin Harrison (the 23rd president) was the grandson of William Henry Harrison (the 9th president).

James Madison (the 4th president) and Zachary Taylor (the 12th president) were second cousins.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt (the 32nd president) was a fifth cousin of Theodore Roosevelt (the 26th president). Genealogists have determined that FDR was distantly related to a total of 11 U. S. presidents, 5 by blood and 6 by marriage: John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Ulysses Grant, William Henry Harrison, Benjamin Harrison, James Madison, Theodore Roosevelt, William Taft, Zachary Taylor, Martin Van Buren, and George Washington.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• 0|2
  • So long as you feel the same about Kennedys, Roosevelts, Tafts, or other political dynasties.

• No presidential family is responsible for more debt and death than the bush tyranny.

• Neither of them should run. Hillary is rife with corruption and Jeb Bush isn't reflective of what the GOP needs at this point. I would vote for I bit sadly they never stand a chance.

• It's not their fault that they get elected or not. That's OUR FAULT!!! It doesn't matter who runs. It matters who we VOTE FOR... or if WE VOTE AT ALL!!!