Under 25's: IF you don't hate your job, what do you do?

I'm in college right now and I have a job working at 5:30 AM at a hotel for $9/hr. I hate it a lot. I would be fine with cashiering or something like that, but I can only get minimum wage (8.15/hr where I live). I really want a new job, but I don't know where to look. I really hate customer service, but it's all I have experience in. I'd love to get out of it, but I'm willing to deal with it I guess. So if you're young and have some job you don't hate and that doesn't start early, what do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm 16 currently and i work at an electronics shop, i get £5.10 an hour which is above the British minimum wage for my age of £3.90, and it's fun even though i have to get drinks for everyone every morning and clean out 2nd hand machines, but hey, its fun

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I work at a writing center :3 love it

What Girls Said 4

• When I was 21 I worked at pizza hut and I LOVED my job becauseI got to socialize with people my age, eat free pizza and discounted salads and cakes and work in a stress free environment.

• Hahahahaha, you think starting work at 9 is "early", lmao!

• Finishing up college, I ump baseball/softball games, soccer games, and work at a store owned by a family friend. After I get my bio degree I should be able to get a job with it while I'm in med school.

• I work in a sexual health clinic, I'm working towards my Phd. and it's the field I am going in.