Is this a good deal for a first car?

Is this a good deal for a first car?

also how much would a paintjob for the rims cost if I do get this car?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find all the same ads on the same car and compare mileage, price and production year.

• the other listing is a 05 version with 6k more miles and 2k more in price, I think i think the 04 is a better deal lol

• then compare the 2 versions, for all you know the 04 version has a lot of mechanical problem compared to the 05.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the paint job and rims... U should probably do ur homework before buying a car...
    But 04? That's already 11 years old...

What Guys Said 2

• Is the car made in Japan, does it actually come from Honda Japan? This makes a difference.

• Or is it a Honda made outside Japan

• doesn't say, looks like I will ask that when I pay them a visit

• Oh ok well for a car that is actually made in Japan and comes from actually Japan and not made in another country those miles are low and 2004 is still young if you compare it to how long Japanese cars last. I would still get a check done it though.

• That's more than I could afford for a first car! It seems like a decent deal for what it is I guess. I don't know what the paint would cost, sorry.