If you could alter the personality of another GaGer or GaGers, what alteration (s) would you give them? Do you think they would give better answers?

I'm bored and curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say, maybe for even a Day:
    @Klaatu51 and @SolitaireBond

@KLaatu51 is the Master who always seems to handle things so diplomatically and with @SolitaireBond, who I found to be a soft touch who is mild manner and sweet and well spoken, it might be fun to watch them go to town Here and see who could be the roughest and toughest. However, with all that being said, I think it Might make their Answers More Exhilarating with the Already Best that that they always Give on GAG. xx

• @Paris13 .. Bless you sweetheart.. You always do have a wonderful way of putting words together, and I thank you so much for the really lovely things you have said about me.. It's not very often I get such sweet compliments like this!

In contrast though, there has been the odd occasion where I have "lost it" on here, especially when people cannot or will not see pure common sense.. I do however normally just leave them to it.

I would absolutely adore the opportunity of joining forces with @Klaatu51 .. I could quite simply learn so much more from the "Grand Master" himself.. What more could a girl ever wish for!! :)

• I think it's a good pairing. xD

• lol.. Definitely, I could see them in my mind at the time.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• sounds an interested topic... oh well anyway...

i'd make @paris13 @cl_517 @stacyzee @justincaseudontknow @ozanne @dodgersgm etc and generally all those calm/collected GAGers havin a short-fuse and ger angry by little things :p

(just wonder how'll it'd be... as i said in my other questions LOL)

• Nuuu they're so nice though. xD

• @ozanne u r welcome :D

• lol... Thank you, @Klaatu51, for a few on here in the past and maybe present, think my bite is worse than my barklol:)) xxoo

• I would change myself the way I react to certain Gaggers - I have to learn not let them get to me - I am going try to ignore them in future.

• I should do this too. Should you and I do a GaG Ignore Challenge? :D

• Id leave it open to both or only to women.

• Loved your comment @kda20 i am gonna take your good advice and do the same 👍

• I'd give @yazanAA some fun and calm lol
    and @arabianpwincess197 A BIG DOSE OF SARCASM lol
    @hazal21 a little bit of ugly she's too good looking to be harely quinn 😜

• I'd alter the parts of their personality that allow them to ask the same stupid questions.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't want to name names (don't really know them anyway), but I wish some people would think before saying something intended to be hurtful or question someone's worth, all to try and appear funny. If I was suicidal I would have been dead a hundred times over already from GaG just from the attempts of some shits on here who have tried to bring me down just to get some cheap upvotes for their pathetic attempt at humour.

• I would alter all the sexist guys on here and people who really believe that race matters, duh :P

• Oh yeah I would totally change @Klaatu51

• What features would you give him/take away?

• @Klaatu51 : yay!!
      So you're an explorer? Like a pirate.. Wowww

• Like internet xplorer LOL