What is my body shape? Pear or hourglass?

Im 5'2" and currently weigh 97 lbs.
my measurments are 32"B 24" 34"
based on that, am I a pear or an hourglass? Or something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• From your comments I think pear

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it is rectangle or ruler shape..

• Those measurments don't indicate a ruler body shape though. A ruler would be 32 28 32

• A ruler body shape is where the waist of the woman is less than 7 inches smaller than her bust and hips. So a ruler would be: 32 25 32

And the smallest proportions an hourglass can have is the waist has to be at least 8 inches smaller than the hips and bust. The smallest proportions an hour glass can have is: 32 24 32

I'm definitely not Apple shaped. (Bigger on the top) so there are only two options left for me.

• well then it is pear.. which is very good.. hourglass shape has bigger boobs.

What Guys Said 5

• It's more accurate to judge with a picture!

But based on the measurements of the bust, waist and hips, i say you're an hourglass.

• You sound like a twig but Bs on someone your size would be more than enough in the boob department.

• Without a picture it is impossible to tell.

• Hour glass hands down

• It's impossible to know without a picture!

"How does my drawing look? It's a picture of a tree"

What Girls Said 4

• Could you tell me where you gain weight? In your stomach or your butt and your thighs

• In my thighs

• If it's in your thighs, then I'd say you're a pear shape, but not too much of one. I'm have a lot wider hips than you, so it's not too bad for you :)

• You're a pear shape congrats to you.

• Just plain thinn lol

• Thin people have body types and shapes too

• slight pair/rectangle

• fk sorry pear*

• Does your fat tend to go in your butt and thighs or abdomen area?

• In my thighs

• I wish I was a banana. I hate being pear shaped. I feel like my legs are huge even though I've a thigh gap. Banana shaped women have such nice skinny legs 😭😭 the struggle is real

• Well at least you're blessed with big butts and wide hips :p