Say a sentence with these words?

Noodles - pillow - sunset - spoiled brat - Obama

The order doesn't matter :-))))

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Obama, secret assassin specializing in killing naughty children, goes door to door after each sunset as a traveling noodle salesman, inviting his way in the house only to suffocate each victim of his by pillow.

1|0
    0|0
  • President Obama, why do those spoiled brat pillow fucker Republicans brains turn into a bowl of noodles eaten at sunset?

1|0
    0|0
  • I was with my girlfriend eating noodles lying on her pillow watching sunset and thinking if Obama is a spoiled brat 😶
    Oh god my English sucks
    Sorry if there's any mistake 😶

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to eat noodles on a pillow during sunset while I watched the spoiled brat known as Obama ruin our country.

1|0
    0|0
  • A spoiled brat layed her head on her pillow watching the sunset after eating chinese noodles and watching Obama on TV.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obama is a spoiled brat who only eats noodles while sitting on a pillow looking into the sunset.

2|0
    1|1
  • Obama the spoiled brat sat on a pillow and at noodles while watching the sunset.

1|0
    1|1
  • Obama eats a pillow sitting on noodles while the sunset is being a spoiled brat

1|0
    0|0
  • Obama-noodles-pillow-spoiled brat-sunset.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love noodles I love pillows I love sunset I love spoiled brat I hate Obama

3|1
    2|1

What Girls Said 7

• I was eating noodles in the pillow as the sunset because Imma spoiled brat that stays with Obama.

3|0
    0|0
  • Obama eats noodles on a pillow in sunset while a spoiled brat is annoying him. 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Obama is a spoiled brat that loves to eat his noodles served in a pillow while watching sunset.

1|0
    0|0
  • obama is a spoiled brat who sits on a pillow watches the sunset and eats noodles

1|0
    0|0
  • Obama needs to make noodles for the spoiled brat who's sitting on the pillow before sunset.

1|0
    0|0
  • After watching the sunset I went back to Obama's room. The spoiled rested his head on his pillow with his hands behind his head as I put his noodle in my mouth. 😉

Now tell me that's not creative.

0|0
    0|0
  • While observing a stunning sunset, the spoiled brat Obama eats imported glass noodles on a down pillow atop a serene mountain.

0|0
    0|0