I'm starting to hate my country and here are my reasons why (not in particular order):
1) Male r@pe and child abuse victims of female perpetrators are treated like laughing stocks that should suck it up and be treated like a weak beta male for the rest of his life by the US law enforcement, justice system and society until he kills himself.
2) Women receive less prison sentence than men for the same exact crimes being committed.
3) Everyone would be all greatly concerned about a teen girl being a "victim" of statutory r@pe of a male teacher while if you flip the genders, they'll congratulate the teen boy for "getting some pussy" and will not only treat him horrible if he doesn't consent to s3x with an older adult female teacher, the justice system will even charge the minor boy child support for his adult female perpetrator (which is some utter horseshit).
4) The US has became so politically correct in favor of the female gender that we have to sugarcoat about women being "equal" or possibly "better" than men in physical capabilities such as sports competition, military, etc. and if the males disagree with this, then they'll be labeled as "misogynistic pigs who only think of women as strictly s3x toys and pretty faces".
5) Women in the US are treated as if they can do no wrong.
6) There are a shit ton of affirmative action programs in favor of women for both college and the workforce in the US.
As a male in America, I've been a victim of sexual harassment during my high school years when a group of boys and girls ganged up on me and pulled my pants and boxers down in front of the whole school campus and my school did nothing about it. I'm no misogynist but I do hate the double standards just because of a few other assholes'(of my gender) action. Anyways, these are all my reasons behind my feelings toward my own country. My once a beautiful country, the United States of America, is slowly becoming Feminazi Ame
- Yes40% (4)47% (9)45% (13)Vote
- No60% (6)53% (10)55% (16)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
1) This happens in more patriarchal societies too.
2) Do black women receive less prison sentence than white men for the same exact crimes being committed?
3) Your justice system will even force the minor girl child to carry about the baby of her adult male perpetrator (which is some utter horseshit).
4) The US is just very PC on the surface. You will be labeled too for thinking disabled people are not equal in terms of physical capabilities.
5) They get labeled sluts for wearing too much make up, for wearing too little, for having sex out of wedlock.
6) There are also people who are against affirmative action programs in favor of non-whites.1
Most Helpful Guy
well there are certain problems for men in the U. S., some of which you've mentioned. There are many reasons why one may not be fond of the U. S., but where else would you be if not the U. S? Keep things in perspective. The U. S. is one of the most conservative countries in the western world. Don't let the fact that Obama has been president for two terms fool you into thinking that the U. S. is a liberal headquarters, or a socialist safehaven. Americans live in a bubble when it comes to politics, as most of them really don't know what liberalism actually is. For instance, our Conservative party here in Canada is more like your democrats... so you can imagine how liberal our actual liberal and socialist parties are. Most of western Europe too is very liberal and holds onto these double standards you speak of. If you think the U. S. is bad, try Sweden out for a month. You'd slit your own wrists. All i'm saying is count your blessings. There are few better places to be for a man than the U. S., despite its issues (unless you want to go live in the middle east, or some sketchy/dodgy/backward country in eastern europe)0