Gagers, How well do you know your geography?

here's the link to the test :

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/hardest-geography-quiz-you-will-take-today#.suG850vBP4

I got:
You got 25 out of 30 right!

Great work!
You obviously really know your geography. Your prize is a smug feeling of superiority.

lol my mom helped me with 5 questions tho..

How about you?
no cheating! :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I got 24 out of 30!!! And I got this prize:

"Great work!
    You obviously really know your geography. Your prize is a smug feeling of superiority."

I feel like I finally just caught Carmen Sandiego with my geography skillz. Time to celebrate with the theme song, hahaha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGufyFt6zQc

• Hahaha totally, it's a really good result so be proud! 😄

• You got 12 out of 30 right!
    Not bad at all!

• How Well Do You Know Your Geography?

You got 24 out of 30 right!
    Great work!

• I got 28/30. Just got the Australian population one wrong and one more, forgot which.

Though 1/3 of this is vexillology, and then some just about populations, so it's not REALLY a geography quiz, (but it's buzzfeed, so it's gonna be junk anyways. Fun enough though).

• lol I agree, still you're result is pretty impressive!

• I got 21/30

• 23 out of 30, dammit you won me xD

• anyways that's pretty good!
      I think I failed a lot of the flag questions lol

• I got all the flags right except for the Panama one. I also can't believe I said Finland was Norway xD
      The capitals were the ones I failed the most.

• Lol I got that African capital wrong but I've had way more trouble with the flags

• I don't know crap about flags. You can name a country or point to a country somewhere and I could identify it but I never bother memorizing the flag.

• the quiz wasn't just asking for flags tho, but I agree I also find flags kind of irrelevant usually

• Geography is my weakest subject and naming cities is my weakest point of my weakest subject yet strangely got most of them right out of 90% luck and 10% "that sounds like it would be in that country". 17/30

• I got 26/30 but i know i can do much better than that. I´m sure there will be someone here telling everyone that they are supersmart just to make themselves feel better.

• 14 outta 30. I know people below me just randomly chose the answers and they chose the right one by chance. How can you know the capital of Ethiopia if you're not African?

• Lol I did topography in some of my geography lessons back in high school so I just still randomly remembered some

• lol i got 21 and i don´t know shit about geography...

• Started OK and got worse, my knowledge is limited in areas outside Northern Europe and North America.

• 19. Im disappointed.

• lol admittedly I wouldn't say knowing flags is a crucial part when it comes to geography tho
      and I think 19 is still far above the average user who takes that quiz lol

• I agre about the flags.

• 27 outta 30.

• 29/30... Damn you Sydney! Why do you have to be so populated?

• Wow that's really impressive 😳

• Well this is actually the second time I took this quiz and 2 of them were random guesses. So I did kinda cheat :P

• lol anyways you must have a good memory then

• 19/30.
    I don't see how flags are geography. And I don't see why I should know anything about the fucking United States.

• lol I agree with the first point - it's buzzfeed in the end

• I'm pretty good with the major stuff. 15/30: Not so hot on flags.

• i dont even need to take the test im a expert. squares, circles, triangles... i know them all :P

What Girls Said 14

• 16/30
    I just pressed the first one that I thought may be the answer, this was totally luck without knowledge. 😂

• You got 25 out of 30 right!
    Great work!

• You got 13 out of 30 right!
    Not bad at all!
    Your geography knowledge is pretty good, but you should probably go on a few holidays. You know, just to swot up a little bit more…

• You got 14 out of 30 right!
    Not bad at all!

• I got 9 out of 30! But the questions were tricky. They purposely put in answers that seem right but are actually wrong. For example they asked if dubai was a capital city and people who aren't sure would have said yes since its the most famous city in that region of the world.

• 25/30 Mostly flag mix ups and a couple city problems. :/

• Same as me! :D and I agree the flags are actually vexillology not so much geography, your result is still pretty good!

• 12 out of 30 and most of those were guessed :/

• Lol I basically guessed 80% of the flag questions, too

• I'm disappointed with myself. I feel dumb now.

You got 18 out of 30 right!
    Not bad at all!

• I got 15/30 right. And I guessed almost all of them except one. So really, I got 1/30

• I got 17/30. I admit my geography is terrible.

• It's not even that bad tho!
      And tbh the flags shouldn't really count as geography.

• World geography was not the focus in Grade 9 geography in Canada.

• hahaha considering that I think you did especially well then! :D

• You got 18 out of 30 right!

Not bad at all!
    Your geography knowledge is pretty good, but you should probably go on a few holidays. You know, just to swot up a little bit more… 😅 I totally messed up with some flags lol.

• lol admittedly the flags are not really too much related to actual geography tho!

• True that :D Not gonna lie, some of my wild guesses were correct haha

• Geography was my second favorite class! But i was never good with African countries for some reason :D

You got 26 out of 30 right!
    Great work!

• 24/30 not bad

i sucked at the flags though

• 10 of 30 basically I suck

Actually I guess like 95% of the time