Do you believe in ghosts?

This video real or not? it was on the news...

• real
  • fake

Most Helpful Guy

• i kind of believe in ghosts but i believe they canĀ“t actually interact with our percieved world in any way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Freaky video... I've been a believer for a few years now. I think my house growing up was haunted.. I also believe that not all ghosts are bad

What Guys Said 12

• I don't, it's scientifically impossible.

• I don't believe in ghosts until proven other wise. Malaysia gets earthquakes and I believe it would be more likely to be something like that that caused the seat to move.

• Or it could well be something someone has put together on a computer programme and then just said its a ghost. You can do so much with computers.

• Ghosts nope djins yes

• Ghosts aren't real and anyone who says so is either lying or crazy.

• i will have to disagree with you on that. I have personally seen more than one ghost and am completely sane. In fact, there are multiple theories which seek to explain the existence of ghosts and spirits, many of which are gaining a following within the scientific community. the stone tape theory springs to mind, as does the theory of parallel universes.

Your statement of "Ghosts aren't real and anyone who says so is either lying or crazy" is pure ignorance. As of right now, there is no evidence to suggest that there is or isn't an afterlife. you have no proof that there is no such thing as ghosts.

• @Username-Exists ever heard of the "burden of evidence"? The person making the claim has to support it with evidence. People who have seen ghosts have no more evidence than people who claim to have seen leprechauns, bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster or fairies. They might not be crazy, but they are definitely deluding themselves if they think they saw something supernatural. You are probably deluding yourself too.

• Anyone can trick such a video.
    No ghosts needed.

• sure, but just because it can be faked and produced by technology, it doesn't proof that it can't happen without it... and I'm not saying this video is real or fake, i'm only stating that just because technology can do this and even better ghost videos, it doesn't proof that it "can't" happen without it...

• It's up to believers to advance proof of their belief: what is advanced without proof can be dismissed without proof. Disproving something that doesn't exist is impossible.
      Just disprove the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the Easter Bunny, leprechauns, Schtrumpfs, the Monster of LochNess, the Tooth Fairy and Snowwhite.

• shenanigans!

• I dot not believe in ghosts. Too much fake junk that goes around and messy photos and messy videos that someone stretches into "oh it must be a ghost".

• Just because it was on the news does not mean it was real.

It's obviously fake and I could produce something similar given two hours.

• Well of course you can, and so can other movie makers and the like, but just because something can be done with technology, it does not prove that it can`t happen without it... and i`m not saying that this video is on fact real, because i don`t know... but simply cause it can be faked ot doesn`t instantly mean that it can`t be real either..

• ... yeah that video is gone... .

• I believe aliens

• That looks all faked.

• There is no ghost ! I dont believe in them

• Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Irony is you think I'm silly and I think you're silly

What Girls Said 4

• Oh come on. With all the technology and tricks we can do with cameras people still believe this crap. No one considers the acting, the props, or anything done with camera work? Also, nice use of creepy music to just get someone a little bit more scared. Especially that "thump thump thump" beat. So silly. In short, NO I don't believe in ghosts. Just when someone challenges me to go to a haunted place, sure enough, there's nothing ever there "at that time".

All these shows on television too about haunted places - all a gimmick to rip off people of their money because they just want to be fooled.

• I agree, but also, just because we can do so many things with technology today, it doesn`t mean that in fact these things cannot happen without it... and *"IF"* they do, most wouldn`t believe it precisely because of all the things that technology can "fake".

• I'm not convinced. :/ There has always been an explanation for everything. Ghosts have always been debunked by science. Even watching this video and thousands of others that rely on that classic jerky security cam video is a lot easier to fake. Cameras that are good quality cameras are usually TV shows where things are staged and actors have lines to read.

• I'd say that it's fake. I don't believe in ghosts (I used to, but then my boyfriend explained how it was impossible according to the laws of physics for ghosts to exist) though I'm still not gonna say for sure that they're not real.

• i believe they are a possibility 400 years ago people thought eclipses were magic and that the earth was flat

• I think it's fake, I don't believe in ghosts. You can hear them switch the camera off right at the end so either a ghost was filming it or it was faked.

• No, the person video taped from a tv that had the recording from the cameras on the hotel.