If the state was going to execute you and you had a choice of the method, which would you chose?

• Electric Chair
  • Lethal Injection
  • Hanging
  • Firing Squad
  • Gas Chamber

Most Helpful Girl

• Firing squad. So dramatic. Perfect fit for an outlaw 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Lethal Injections, it's painless.

• Injection*

• Sorry, I stupidly assumed you were in the US. It probably hasn't been all over the Brazilian news, Brazil is much more civilized than the US.

• @slatyb Oh, no problem, I always assume people here are from the US either xD. About being more civilized, I have my doubts, we need to change many things in many aspects.

What Girls Said 3

• lethal injection...

But Honestly... to stop crime... I'd want the execution to be as painful and as slow as it can get. That would lower crime I think, the fear of that

Perhaps not the right way...

• I would pick lethal injection. My state has an electric chair nicknamed "Yellow Mama" and it's basically collecting dust now since no inmate a has chosen it in the last 13 years or so since they have an option to now haha.

• firing squad... thrills

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of anwers about painless style - Hanging if done correctly you should be dead instantly with a snapped neck

• If I'd done something so foolish as to warrant the death penalty, I'd probably tell them to kill me the same way the victim (s) died. It's not fair for me to not suffer when others would have at my hands.

• Beheading by guillotine is probably the most painless. Or by overdose of barbiturates. Lethal injection is now horrible because no manufacturer will supply the necessary drugs. Anyway, it's way past time to abolish capital punishment.

• Eye for an eye

• Great, that kind of thinking leads to blood feuds that last for centuries. While we're at it, let's go back to the time when women were chattel and slavery was legal.

• Firing squad would be a bad ass way of calling it quits.