Favorite genre of video games?

I personally am balls deep in the fighting game community.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like 2-dimensional oldies like donkey kong, super mario 1995 and mega man.

What Girls Said 8

• I used to like WoW, so MMORPGs. (A few days ago was my 3rd Anniversary of quitting.) Only I tried Aion, Pirates of the Burning Seas, and Lineage and a few others, but hated them. WoW was all I enjoyed. And within WoW, I liked PvP style of playing.

• Zombie, Adventure or fighting, anything with a strong story line im down for, saying that I always love to play a bit of sims every now and then :)

• It's really hard to say because if the games looks awesome to play I will play it.
    But I guess games like Assassin's Creed, Skyrim I love playing

• I like horror and whatever wolfenstein and bioshock falls into.

• Puzzle games like Mario

• Probably RPGs and survival horror games.

• I personally am balls deep in the fighting game community, too

• I mostly play RPGs, but I like MMOs, MOBAs, and RTS. Fighter can be fun... when I'm not playing against my brother haha. I haven't played any in some time, but I love watching my bro or friends play, it can be hilarious. FPS is also alright, I like it better if it's fantasy, sci-fi, or horror themed.

What Guys Said 14

• Fighting games. Played them religiously since the age of 9. I've died down in recent years cause I've had to get a life (which I am not proud of), Been to a few tournaments in my years but never was as active as I should have been.

Notable favorites are Street Fighter: Third Strike and MvC 2, fairly proficient in other fighting games but I wouldn't call myself tournament worthy in those. Used to play a lot of Melee with friends too. I remember thinking Melee isn't a real fighting game, until they showed me Wave Dashing, Edge Hogging/Guarding, L-Cancelling and Chain Grabbing :P

• Indie, JRPG, RPG, FPS, Hack n' Slash, Shoot 'Em Up, Action, Adventure, Horror, Platformer, and Visual Novels just to name a few. In reality, though, I play almost every genre of video game. I make it my personal goal to play through all of the greats from each genre of gaming.

• Top-down hack'n'slash rpg's like diablo, turn based top-down rpg's like fallout 1, 2, and tactics, first-person rpg's like fallout 3, Vegas, and 4... first person shooters with a sci-fi or horror/sci-fi theme, big robot simulators like mechwarrior, old-style side scrollers...

• Sandbox. I love sandbox and the freedom they give you.

• Racing (cars). My favorite series is: Gran Turismo

• Action role playing like fallout or skyrimhttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D5esyZPt5Jo

• Strategy games indeed.

• RPGs like Skyrim and Mass Effect are my favorite

• OH I also love sandbox-style games like Assassin's Creed and GTA

• Definitely RPG and Mystery.

My favourite RPG is Skyrim.

• Rpgs japanese and western and also action adventure games like zelda

• RPGs! Im playing the mmorpg Runescape at the moment, reliving the good memories from the past :')

• fighting and adventure.

• RPGs - - -

• I have to be into the story to like the game.