Was this kid hitting on me... ?

i was with my friend and her little brother at this restaurant and i started coughing and my frend said u ok and i said "yeah im just choking" sarcstically and her brother is like a little brother to me I've known him before he even started pre k and I've been best friends with his sister for I don't know how long anyway, when i said that he made a sexual joke out of it and his friend was laughing and i pinched him hard.. little perv and i caught him staring at my ass 1 time like he's 12... -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• I just like how you're really trying to analyze and breakdown the common behavior of a 12 year old lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not pinch him. He is not YOUR child, and you do not have the authority to discipline him for his misbehaviour. Just tell him if he acts like that, he won't be able to hang out with you anymore and you'll ask his sister to come alone to places he is not allowed to follow you guys at.

• i didn't pinch him in a diciplinary way.. like i said i treat him like a little brother i didn't do it so hard that it hurt him.. he was laughing and he knew i was joking

What Guys Said 3

• Hell yeah! Haha player in the making

• I don't know if hitting on you probably just 12 and knows little about boundaries

• Not exactly hitting on you, just like you said being a perv.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he was just trying to make a joke to impress you. It sounds like maybe he is attracted to you, but it's on obvious he has no chance. Not only an age difference, but you are friends with his sister. He must know it would never work out so he wouldn't hit on you in an obvious manner, but perhaps he would try to make you attracted to him.

• No he was not hitting on you. He was being immature like most 12 year old boys