Batman vs Superman?

Alright you guys, Batman vs Superman movie is coming next year. Which one would you root for, and who do you think will beat the shit out of the other? This is just for the fun of it, so chat away.

• I root for BATMAN. He will leave Superman sucking his thumb.
  • I root for SUPERMAN. He will beat Batman's ass.
  • I'm a faithful BATMAN fan. But I think he will be destroyed.
  • I'm forever a SUPERMAN fan. But I think he will definitely be humiliated.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• How about for myself Iron Man

• I root for Batman, but Superman has powers Batman don't. Batman is just a regular man, while Superman isn't, so technically Superman should win, but I hope Batman does.

• Here's some food for thought: but Batman is clever, and in the end strengths are worthless against strategy and tactic. So it's 50/50.

• That's true, I've always thought that intelligence will always beat brute force, but how are you gonna beat someone who's only weakness is kryptonite? Unless he makes his suit out of that, but he'll have to go to Krypton to get some...
      Cause Superman can easily go through buildings without receiving much damage, so it's not gonna be an easy battle.
      Sounds interesting xD

• That's what the movie makers want. Curiosity. It's what makes the world go round... other than money.

• I'll think about it and get back to you. ;)

• lets be honest superman would kill batman with ease but wouldn't make for such a great movie
    img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Superman_Prime.jpg

• Realistically, Superman should beat Batman's ass in like 30 seconds.

But I know he won't.

• LMAO! I had a discussion wid some buddies bout dis, we were all like- how can it be batman vs superman? Batman would just go to draw some little weapon out and superman could just destroy him before he even gets to it! loooooooooool

• Batman has no super power, but he has his thinking cap. Superman has one weakness: kryptonite. It can go either way.

• Ir doesn't work tho, superman would just fly through batman! I'll prolly go and see da movie as it's an event, we'll see how they flesh it out. lol

• I've watched more Batman vs Superman movies than I can count at this point and in every single one of them Batman uses Kryptonite and beats Superman but then they team up and fight some common enemy.

• How it Should Have ended do u know that channel on youtube? so i just have to say : "because im batman"

• If someone said superman THEY DON'T READ COMICS AT ALL

• Kryptonite brass knuckles nuff said!!!

What Girls Said 2