Guys, if you were in this position would you feel jealous?

You were once involved with a girl (let's call her S), you were seeing her off and on but things didn't work out so you two decided to remain good friends.

You currently have a girlfriend but sometimes you feel like you made a mistake by ending things with S and you still want to be involved with her.

But S is now seeing your best friend and things seem to be working out for them.

Would you feel annoyed/jealous by this scenario?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Anonymou-"S"
    I see what you did there. ;) Lol jk

As far as the scenario, I don't make decisions like that unless I'm confident that I'm not going to regret it later. So, I wouldn't ever find myself in that position. If I did happen to be in it, however, then I'd just be happy for the two of them. I wouldn't really feel jealous or something, especially if I were already with someone.

What Guys Said 15

• Why would I, I broke up for a reason. Also if there happy I wouldn't risk destroying my friendship nor would I be thinking about being with another woman if I was in a relationship, it wouldn't be fair to anybody.

• Maybe slightly jealous. But if I currently have a girlfriend, there would be no need to be jealous all that much anymore.

• it would prolly be awkward , so it would make it hard to be around said friend

• Been in a situation like this before actually, a tad different but pretty similar, wasn't jealous then though and wouldn't be now either. I'm just not that kind of person jealousy isn't really in me.

• yes i would but then again i'm the jealous type and i already have an ex that i'm constantly reminded is with someone else... so yeah...

• Considering the scenario you paint I think I would be feeling a bit jealous, yeah. Especially since he's my best friend meaning she won't be out of my life, making it harder.

• Nope. I'd be happy for my friend that he is dating a great girl.

• That depends on wether or not i still have feelings for "S", and wether or not i love my girlfriend.

• If my current girlfriend makes me happy, then it shouldn't be a problem. Especially if me and "S" are able to remain friends.

• He wouldn't be my best friend anymore if he dated my ex...

• Definitely both annoyed and jealous probably.

• Feel like dying.

• No. I don't give a fuck about what my ex's date, and after it's done, it's done.

• No, I would be happy for them both. I'd obviously be mad about my girlfriend so I'd focus on her!

• Is me feeling "like I made a mistake" actually an assumption?

Because I would've moved on. It would be weird at first, but there's no looking back to exes anymore for me.