Is gag getting boring?

Or is it just me? Maybe I need a break from it. Is it boring to anyone else?

• Yes
    69% (18)67% (16)68% (34)Vote
  • No
    31% (8)33% (8)32% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does especially with the new updates.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes it's too much newness. I preferred the old layout

Most Helpful Girl

• Hella annoyingly boring.

1|1
    0|2

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. To many children on here. Can't have a decent conversation. To many dick size questions and boob size questions. I am opened minded and respectful of other opinions. But it's a challenge for me to tolerate stupidity or inmature questions and responses

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. GAG always has something interesting, disgusting, shameful, infuriating, embarrassing, sexually arousing, etc. It's great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, but I haven't been here that long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what topics you're answering too. If it's just the same, then yeah, it can get repetitive and boring. Try looking into different categories, taking a break from GAG for a week or so, then come back.

0|0
    0|0
  • a bit yeah =/

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it does. I haven't been here for a long time but its making me bored. Would be better with much more people

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't get enough responses to my amazing questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its' just depressing filled with forever alones

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya it can make you depressed at times

• Yes, far to many people give stock answers, whih deosnt piss anybody off, but they are not helpful at all. Its turning into a lesser version of facebook.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, it is getting a bit boring ^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • It does quite often.. Well at least for me. I spend way too much time on it thats why I was just off of it for a little more than 2 straight weeks.

I always do it and it always feels great to be back once I return.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think I'm going to try your method

• Super boring to me. The topics are repetitive even when I limit the questions and topics I go to. There just needs to be an adult section for 21 and up. That would liven up the place.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think its starting to get interesting. Less friends with benefits questions and questions about using sex to get guys.

0|0
    0|2
    • It was better when more people were on here

• PLEASE SOMEONE START SOME CONTROVERSY.

0|0
    0|0
    • You start it and I'll back you up.

• It's mainly getting boring because the updates keep preventing people from finding the juicy/popular topics that have a lot of comments

as for me, i don't really get bored since i'm not on here that often

0|0
    0|0
  • It has always been boring most of the time, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it boring because the questions that I answer I can't find in my age preference since there's no option for that anymore

0|0
    0|0