Any good movies to watch with family?

No bad scenes. (Yeah I said bad.)

Please? :)

Any genre and give a little description of what the movie is about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how young the people are I guess. For teenagers and adults, Sahara is a favorite and Oh Brother Where Art Thou is hilarious but has a decent about of cuz words (mostly son of a bitch) :S but they are good.

• What is Sahara about?

• Haha :D
      Yes, it sounds good.

• Haha thanks for the MHO :3

What Guys Said 2

• Minions. It's animation. They're single celled yellow creature living on this planet since before the dinosaurs. They are on a mission to find their master and work for super villain. You won't understand what language they speak but you'll laugh. Paboy! Pakala poopoi? Pukilu lama ka. Blambock.

• The Naked Gun

• What is it about? Is it too much shooting?

• Haha the Naked Gun 1 and 2 are so amazing.

• @novals yeah I'm watching Police Squad on YouTube too. Sucks that there was only one season though.

What Girls Said 3

• Mad Max: Fury Road (dystopian futuristic post-apocalyptic action, quite violent, but no "sex scenes"), Oblivion (post-apocalyptic, action, sci-fi. "Fuck you, Sally" is my favorite phrase, but it's likely disqualifying this one from the safe movie list), The Secret life of Walter Mitty (beautiful romantic comedy with a powerful message about life), The Grand Budapest Hotel (very quirky and funny, they curse like sailors though). I just realized that none of the movies I love are suitable for families with kids. lol Sorry!
    I recommend Studio Ghibli movies for children (grownups might actually enjoy them as well), if you haven't seen them all already.

• Mad Max has no sex scenes? I thought there was a shit load of nudity in it haha

• @NovaLS

• Ohh... my bad. I haven't seen that one yet. Only my roommate was talking about it. My mistake.

• Jurassic World!! :D Waz SO good an should be fine for family unless you have really small kids who might be afraid of that sorta thing lol

• I think I am the one who will get scared, lol

• well the dinos do eat people an you see some blood an stuff but its not bad. the indominus rex is kinda scary lol

• Lol :p

Thank you though 😊😊

• Fantastic Mr. Fox.