What are you thinking about right now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly? Right now I am thinking about how our society hates men, how where told that we don't matter, how we have no problems even as men are sleeping in the streets (over 75% of the homeless are male), how we don't suffer (men are 4x more likely to commit suicide) that we don't get hurt (50% of domestic violence victims are men yet there are few to no resources to help them). That were told that we are now the enemy and always have been, even though for our entire history men where the shield for women, they died for them (only 100 women died when the titanic sank, because 1358 died in there sted sacrificing themselves for those women), broke there backs in the fields to feed them, and we where happy to do it. Now we are told this was our way of oppressing them, of hurting them. We are punished for being male. No one seems to care that a fathers children can be ripped from him (have you ever seen a man who loses his child due to custody disputes, the man I knew looked broken) Yet were told we don't suffer even as society back hands us across the mouth. Where equal, but all that is wrong with the world is due to men. We are equal, but only women have it bad. All the evidence is there and I provide it and no one listens no one cares and I don't know how to make them understand, to see that we are people to, where not abusers/rapists/killers we are people just like women. Then the enevitable back lash comes and I am ridiculed by the "open minded" people who want "equality" that seems to only apply to a few. I am tired, and I don't know what to do. This is probably not what you where looking for but its the truth. If you disagree please don't respond, I have been blocked by so many, and I will be obligated to argue my point until I am blocked (or on the off chance some one produces evidence that proves me wrong). I am just so tired of being hated for no other reason then my gender. I just needed to get that off my chest, feel free to ignore this.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the first time in my life, nothing lol. My mind is actually kind of quiet, which is not how it usually is. I usually have nothing but thoughts in my head. I never stop thinking, so the mild mind silence is nice. Though I have a headache and I'm tired, so that could also be why.

What Guys Said 8

• if my crush is ever gonna text me.
    When should I go start working out.
    When should I do laundry.
    When should I watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
    What time is it.
    Will I fall asleep in the middle of the movie?
    What's my crush doing right now?
    Is my crush back from wherever she was yet, but she just hasn't told me yet?
    Does she even plan on asking if I wanna hang again?
    Will my other female friend come start working with me?
    Exactly how few texts do I get compared to the average person my age?
    Why do I suck at Twitter but before I made one I could always come up with things to say?
    Why do I have fewer things to say these days?
    Why do I feel less funny than I used to? Is it because I told all my jokes at school but now I'm not in all? Will I be funny again in college?

• Google - I just answer a post by giving a link I found on google - I was thinking is that cheating or should you only relay your own expierence.

• 0|0
  • How on earth I'm gonna bang these two lifeguards at my work.

• "Look at this bitch"
    "Man she know she a 1"
    "This isn't even a question wtf"
    "Dayum that bitch fine"
    "Another fucking riddle"

• The blow job im getting in the next 20 nor so

• Imagining kissing my crush but she she 11 older than me.

• how bad I want an Acura rsx

What Girls Said 12