Girls, Girls- harmonica and guitar?

Bit of an odd question but here it goes. I always hear girls saying - I love musicians!

I play drums, piano, and guitar... But lately I've had my family in stitches laughing at me, in awe but also in confusion as I have my harmonica going as I play guitar.

Is this considered to be THAT geeky?

I know it's not like - oh if you can play guitar, girls will love you. I know that, but this has had me wondering. If a guy played this for you (would you laugh or melt?)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people find harmonica pretty obnoxious for some reason I'll never understand so any guy who will not just tolerate it but also play with me? Fuck yeah! As for guitar it's not gonna make me like him more or less, but it could come in handy some day

What Girls Said 4

• Harmonica is sexy, especially that bluesy stuff that Steven Tyler gets in to when he's performing live.

• At risk of sounding shallow, I do love a musician and you sound pretty cool from the instruments you play. However I do feel that harmonica pushes it, but that's just from personal experience haha

• It's extremely old fashioned to me. I wouldn't laugh but I wouldn't melt either. I'd think it was interesting because not many people still do that.

• Great song, id love if a guy played that for me