Anyone watch Big Brother?

Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• YES. I love Big Brother!
    Uhh I may/may not have found a semi-sketchy website which has the live feed for free too.

• Omg tell me the link lol! Yea I'm watching Big Bro After Dark right now, But whats your view of the houseguests so far?

• Ohhh okay. Is the live feed the same as whats shown on tv? I couldnt watch the link on my phone, thats why I ask

• Dunno, I can't access Big Brother After Dark ):

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but this season's cast is so boring. The entertaining people got evicted early on.
    I miss Beastmode & Fruitloop Dingus.

• Lol you're on last season... I loved Caleb by the way :) Hated that other fruit loop dingus whos name I forgot

• Austin is so thirsty for Jason. Austin kissed Jason twice on the mouth on the feeds. He also looks at Jason's flat ass, and always making sexual innuendos towards Jason.
      I wish they got rid of Austin instead of Jace. At Jace was entertaining and easier on the eyes.

• I dont have access to the live feeds. I just watch Big Bro After Dark. I noticed Aistin was gay day 3. Im so tired of the nail polish. He also hit on Jace a lot. I would have never guessed he was into Jason. I wonder what WWE thinks of Austin right now lol. His tattoos are so tacky.

The fans wanted them to get rid of Jace because of his intimidating convo with Steve

What Guys Said 3

• these days. no, couple of series in uk when it first started. not sure how it keeps going here to be honest,

• yes i do, great farrah was evicted :D

• In America, Big Brother watches YOU!

• Lol but do you watch it though?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I do. And I fucking love it.

• Whats your thoughts on the houseguests that are left?

• I'd rather watch Jace and Davonne than Shelli, Vanessa, Austin, and Liz for sure