Guys, Do you really like older women? and why?

I am 27 years old and I use to like older guys. But I think that's normal. But for a guy to be younger to like Older women I find it weird. Why is this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally I think too much of an age difference between two partners is awkward.

It is normal that guys normally are attracted to younger girls and get together with them and girls having older guys. Simple biology. An older guy is more mature and thus more likely to provide and care and give a sort of security and protection. A younger girl is more likely to be fertile and healthy.

So younger guys with older women seems to be somewhat counter-intuitive. Maybe it is just me not getting the appeal as I am used to have odler girls pick on me since I was 15. For some reason I appeal to them so its nothing special.
    I would assume it's guys just seeing it as an experienced woman offering good sex as well as not having the responsibility of considering a relationship with her. For the women I think it is mostly lust-based as well as proving themselves that they still got it - aka still can attract young good looking guys.
    In both cases it seems to only come down to sex and nothing else.

That being said. Sometimes two people fit each other independent of age or other factors and thats great for them and I am all for it. But those fits are rather rare.

What Guys Said 11

• Sexually yes, romantically no. I'm generally more into younger girls but it would be very hot to have sex with a hot milf some time haha :-). Like 40 tops. Romantically however, I'm neither interested in women who are much older, nor in women who are much younger. I like to date within a range of say... 3 years plus/minus. The reason for this is simple: we're at a different stage in life. In fact, with a younger girl it would be even a bigger problem. I have always been one of the odd guys who is very mature for his age. I don't wanna have a girlfriend who wants to party all the time and stuff like that. I'm just too old for that (or at least I feel that way). But I also don't wanna date a woman who is considerably older because she will also have older friends and we're just bound to be quite different in terms of interests etc..

• I couldn't agree with you more. I really like what you posted and its totally understandable.

• I don't mind if she's older. The only time I do mind is if she treats me like I'm her little brother. If she treats me like a little brother or looks down on me, she's instantly put into the friend-zone. If she didn't, I'd be totally fine with it. A lot of times, older women are more mature. I find it really hard to find a woman that's really mature as they all want to keep acting like kids. I'm in my early twenties, still, so it's tough because most of the girls younger than me are still only 18 or so. Older women, though, act a lot more mature and have grown out of the awkward teen stage and have finally started to look more like woman and not little girls. That's mainly because of where I'm at age-wise. However, I haven't ever found a girl that hasn't looked down on me or treated me like a little sibling instead of a possible love interest. Even when they're only a few months older. I think when I'm a bit younger, they put me in the friend-zone, as well, and so that's why they just treat me like a little sibling. If I ever found a gal that wasn't like that, I'd be totally fine with her age and would probably enjoy her maturity, as well.

• Okay good enough well said but any other reasons?

• Ok just wondering that's all thank you for answering me 😊

• Sure!
      You're very welcome! :)

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1562260-why-do-women-in-their-mid-20-s-incessantly-give-me-attention-rather

"I just find it strange since women aren't supposed to like younger guys, and I was taught that women in their 20's only want a man who is already well-off and mature, not a teenager. I never get attention from girls my age or younger, which sucks because I'm really only attracted to women who are 16-20 years old."

I find it weird when older women like me.

• Lmao!! I remember when I was growing up the older women were with older men. But now the older women want younger boys its so gross. My sister is about to be 31 years old and she likes 20 something year olds. I call her the cougar I always tell her get a grown men and mature. Stop rocking the boat she gets mad at me.

• 😄😂😄😂😄😂😄😂😄😂😄

• this wil change with different guys personally i prefer them younger although i suppose an older women would make a better friends with benefits

• Okay so for sex there only good?

• again depends on the person when i say older women are only good for friends with benefits that's my opinion sincei want y future wife to outlive me but yeah personally older women are best for friends with benefits only

• Ok thanks for your opinion

• I've always dated younger i guess cause they keep older guys feeling younger

• Older women are less fertile, so its counterintuitive to think that a young virile man would target a women who has less reproductive capability for the survival and replication of his gene pool.

• So that means u wouldn't reproduce with meh... *Heart brks* i craii 😭😭😭

• OMG!! Really? No I wouldn't with you or any other men unless his my husband. And even if I was single I wouldn't I only like older men. I always been like that since my teens.

• Baby i craii 😭😭😭😭😭

• why is it more normal or less weird?

• I just think its weird because being a older women like 45 & have a 21 year old as your men. Is like taking care of your son. I mean what can he really do for you but sex? You have to take care of him like a baby. Its totally gross!!

• not really. age is just one factor in compatibility.

• Okay that's your opinion and I have my own opinion.

• Because women now have more sexual freedom

social norms take away your freedom

• A guy who wants a more mature woman and is perhaps mature beyond his years. I'm like this. I find older is less drama and am attracted to women in their 30s. It makes perfect sense to me.

• I like older women because they are more mature mentally and physically. Both I find very attractive.