How to become cold personality wise?

I am very warm and trusting of everyone. and this has lead me to suffering from a lot of people betraying me. How do I become untrusting and cold?

1|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't become untrusting or cold, but instead grow stronger as a person.

People abuse your trust and kindness not because you are trustworthy or kind, but because they deem you as too weak and thus pick on you. It is in a way a kind of bullying.

Mental strength will help you to keep your positive and good personality-traits like warmth and trust without being stepped over by others.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Read Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power (for day to day life) and The Art of Seduction (for relationships)... changed my life - I used to be like you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.

• Show All
    • KidInk4 No one gives a fuck who you would give a date to.

• Thanks for having my back lol, Asker, and for the MHO!! :)

As a fun side note: no problems getting dates either ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Your real question should be "How do I become a bitter 60-year-old lady living alone with 13 cats."

Don't change. You will regret it for the rest of your life if you do. I'm not kidding.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't ever do that. It's not worth it. People who do that end up even more miserable, but for the rest of their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch inside out then watch frozen😋💁

0|0
    2|0
  • you're born like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be friendly, just do your own thing and don't make friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!