Confusion : Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? Hillorious How could a person in dark forest shaved daily?

Updates:
Why u people not claiming this a blunder in story writing or correctly speaking direction of that movie...

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ... mindblown.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh shit oh girl is right. Some guys can't grow a beard. They've never had to shave. I can't do that. I'd look like a skinny gorilla if I didn't shave.

• Show All
    • If you are right... then Tarzan have some harmon disorder lol

• It might actually be a medical condition. Matter of fact it probably is a hormonal condition.

What Girls Said 2

• Fun fact native Americans don't usually grow facial hair. Shout out to my dad.
    So maybe he's more Native American than we though.

0|0
    0|0
  • He would look ugly with one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• because facial and bodily hair growth is also stimulated by the climate?

Why do you think people closer to equator have way less body hair than people closer to the poles?
    Even if it's a bit sketchy seeing as he's a britishman, if i recall correctly.

But not everyone grows a beard

0|0
    0|0
    • Bro what you think he shaved facial hair? Then how? And by the way he live on earth lol

• Not every guy can grow a beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its their problem, not mine :p.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just don't grow beards.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's covered in the books. He has a knife he found, which is razor sharp of course, he's Tarzan. He decides to shave because he thinks he's turning into an ape.

I suppose that would mean he shaves his pits and nads too, Burroughs don't go there.

0|0
    0|0
  • He could have found some of his fathers razors.

0|1
    0|0