Please help me?

Please if you see this, comment. My friend's dad committed suicide yesterday and he found him this morning. He came to my door crying and I was able to have him go to sleep but he woke up an hour ago and has just shut down. He's just been cuddling me and sobbing. I don't know what to do and it's breaking my heart. He said he wants to sleep next to me tonight and I figured I should let him. What should I do? How can I help him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think just being there for him is the best thing for now
    your a really kind person, I wish more where like you

• I am pretty sure everyone would do what I'm doing in a situation like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let him know you're there for him if he ever needs someone to talk to or if he needs anything. Just try not to force him to talk about it yet, he's probably a bit confused at the moment, he'll start talking about it when he's ready.

• I know. I lost my dad when I was 11 so I wouldn't force anything.

What Guys Said 2

• The most influential person in his life has died. There is literally nothing you can do.

• Awe man thats horrible nothing much you can do just do what he wants an be there for him.

What Girls Said 0